BeautyFaceFace Makeupe.l.f. Cosmetics
elf Putty Blush - Turks and Caicos - 035oz

e.l.f. Putty Blush - Turks and Caicos - 0.35oz

Say hello to that island glow! The e.l.f. Putty Blush is a lightweight but buildable, putty to powder blush, that blends seamlessly into skin. Infused with argan oil and vitamin E for some added nourishment, this silky smooth, buildable formula will give you a flushed-from-within glow.Use with our Putty Blush Brush for easily, flawless application. Key Ingredients: Argan Oil and Vitamin E - helps nourish and moisturize the skin. All e.l.f. products are free from phthalates, parabens, nonylphenol ethoxylates, triclosan, triclocarban, and hydroquinone. All skincare is also free from sulfates. Proud to be 100percent vegan and cruelty-free, worldwide. Because kindness is chic.

When you apply this product - does anyone notice that it pulls your makeup off? Thats my problem with my current blush
[product:elf-putty-blush-bora-bora-035oz]? ok i love its luminous dewy finish! 😍, it is super pigmented and its tones are a dream, I am a big fan of super natural and luminous makeup, it is my favorite blush of all the ones I have tried🤩❤.
e.l.f. Putty Blush - Turks and Caicos - 0.35oz HAVE YOU TRIED ANY OF THE NEW ELY PUTTY RANGE ?
Start your review of e.l.f. Putty Blush - Turks and Caicos - 0.35oz!
How would you rate this product?
Nicole R.
e.l.f. Putty Blush - Turks and Caicos - 0.35oz uploaded by Nicole R.
Purchased at: ULTA
This blush is amazing and honestly deserves 5 stars but for me personally I don’t like cream products. I already have enough going on my face, so I like to use as less as possible. But anyway the blush is fabulous, buildable, silky and not heavy on your skin. A little definitely goes a long way. e.l.f. Putty Blush - Turks and Caicos - 0.35oz
Amy D.
e.l.f. Putty Blush - Turks and Caicos - 0.35oz uploaded by Amy D.
i love this putty bronzer! it’s really nice and makes my skin look a lot tanner! it blends really nicely so i highly recommend
Molly M.
e.l.f. Putty Blush - Turks and Caicos - 0.35oz uploaded by Molly M.
Great color. Very bright and perfect for summer. The pigment is light but can be built up easily, and blends nicely. Reasonable price. Texture is silky and glows on the skin.
Emma M.
Dubuque, IA
e.l.f. Putty Blush - Turks and Caicos - 0.35oz uploaded by Emma M.
Purchased at: ULTA
My first Elf putty product is the putty bronzer in the shade Tan Lines. It is more matte than I anticipated but a beautiful formul
Ana R.
Brownsville, TX
e.l.f. Putty Blush - Turks and Caicos - 0.35oz uploaded by Ana R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this blush, I use it in my daily makeup just to add a little color after my sunscreen and it looks great very natural and cute 😊 Ig: @rojasgarridoana follow x follow ❤️❤️❤️
Viridiana  G.
Vallejo, CA
e.l.f. Putty Blush - Turks and Caicos - 0.35oz uploaded by Viridiana  G.
e.l.f. Putty Blush - Turks and Caicos - 0.35oz uploaded by Viridiana  G.
Purchased at: ULTA
Like 👍 for like 👍☺️thanks 🙏🏻 Hello 👋 👋 Hello ❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕👍💕❤️👍 Es perfectamente el dupe cream de fenty, es súper cremoso difumina hermoso en la piel deja un acabado luminoso pero sin exagerar dura muy bien el tono es hermoso 😍
Megan F.
Glenshaw, PA
e.l.f. Putty Blush - Turks and Caicos - 0.35oz uploaded by Megan F.
I have tired the putty primers and was so excited they came out with the blush and bronzers. This is a lightweight cream blush that is easily blendable and buildable. You can use a brush or your fingers to blend. I preferred using my fingers to blend and build up the pigment. I have light skin and this was very pigmented for me. It is also nice on top of foundation or on bare skin. It dries fast and smooth. It's also nice to have skin care added to makeup which this includes vitamin e and argan oil.
Traci R.
San Antonio, TX
e.l.f. Putty Blush - Turks and Caicos - 0.35oz uploaded by Traci R.
This color is gorgeous, I’d call it a deep peach color. And you can use a subtle splash of color on your cheeks or build it into a deep color. It’s drys down to a matte finish, blends beautifully, and is easy to apply. I bought the putty brush from elf to use with it
Dawn T.
Tamaroa, IL
Purchased at: ULTA
If you're looking for an an affordable and highly pigmented cream blush I recommend giving e.l.f. Putty Blush - Turks and Caicos - 0.35oz a try! It is super blendable with great pigment that can be built up depending on how intense you want the shade. The price point is super impressive given it performs as well as more high end brands. There are several shades to choose from but I went with this one for a pretty peachy shade.
Ita M.
e.l.f. Putty Blush - Turks and Caicos - 0.35oz uploaded by Ita M.
I was really excited to try this blush, as it has so many good reviews and my friends like it. I was very underwhelmed when I tried it. At first when I used my fingers I couldn't get any pigment, but once I came in with a brush it started working. It still is not the most pigmented, and it doesn't melt like I thought it would. It took a while to blend out, and in the end it gave me a subtle matte flush. No shimmer, nothing special. I personally LOVE finding good blushes, and the perfect one can really make me feel beautiful. This was not it. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't good either. I don't think I'll be reaching for this when I do my makeup. Please excuse my terrible camera.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alexandra A.
memphis
il y a 9 mois
e.l.f. Putty Blush - Turks and Caicos - 0.35oz? ok i love its luminous dewy finish! 😍, it is super pigmented and its tones are a dream, I am a big fan of super natural and luminous makeup, it is my favorite blush of all the ones I have tried🤩❤.
Camila B. il y a 10 jours
Yes, it’s soo glowy without being oily and it lasts super long on the skin 💕
Sophie B.
Bishop Auckland, County durham
il y a 10 mois
Margarite S. il y a 10 mois
Yes !and I absolutely love them aswell as the new bronzers.
Leslie P.
Milpitas
il y a 10 mois
Mei-Ling C. il y a 10 mois
Not at all. It sinks in to the skin. It just feels creamy
Adriauna E.
il y a un an
e.l.f. Putty Blush - Turks and Caicos - 0.35oz is this product good on poc shades?
Itza G. il y a 10 mois
Yes!!!! My friend wears it and the bright pink shade