elf Putty Blush - Bora Bora - 035oz

e.l.f. Putty Blush - Bora Bora - 0.35oz

Say hello to that island glow! The e.l.f. Putty Blush is a lightweight but buildable, putty to powder blush, that blends seamlessly into skin. Infused with argan oil and vitamin E for some added nourishment, this silky smooth, buildable formula will give you a flushed-from-within glow.Use with our Putty Blush Brush for easily, flawless application. Key Ingredients: Argan Oil and Vitamin E - helps nourish and moisturize the skin. All e.l.f. products are free from phthalates, parabens, nonylphenol ethoxylates, triclosan, triclocarban, and hydroquinone. All skincare is also free from sulfates. Proud to be 100percent vegan and cruelty-free, worldwide. Because kindness is chic.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of e.l.f. Putty Blush - Bora Bora - 0.35oz!
How would you rate this product?
Bloomfield, NJ
e.l.f. Putty Blush - Bora Bora - 0.35oz uploaded by Anne R.
Absolutely love this blush. Great buildable pigment and blends easily. The product itself wasn’t pricey at all and I have already gotten so many uses from it, without even getting close to the bottom of the container. They have cute shades! Would highly recommend anyone try this blush out, especially if you are looking for a budget friendly option!
MY FAVE! it is literally gold and I love it so much. goes on and blends so easily while staying on for long periods of time. and it has such a good price for such great value. love this so much and it is part of my daily routine.e.l.f. Putty Blush - Bora Bora - 0.35oz
Kansas City, MO
e.l.f. Putty Blush - Bora Bora - 0.35oz uploaded by Viktoria V.
These cream blushes by elf are totally worth all the hype. These are cream to powder blushes that are buildable but super pigmented and give such a nice glow to your cheeks.. or nose.. or forehead - wherever you want. I’ve been using the shade Carribean to give me a soft been out in the sun look (bonus - without the actual damage). Don’t be intimidated by the colors in the containers they go on much softer/lighter in color. Can be easily applied with a beauty blender, stipling brush or fingers - regardless of your method these blushes blend seamlessly into your skin. I have more control over placement of product with a brush or fingers but a beauty blender gives a nice more sheer coverage to a wider area. Your preference! They don’t pull up liquid or powder foundations like some cream blushes/tints can.
West Chester, PA
I like this one, but I don’t live it. It’s a little dry and I have to keep swirling my brush into the Prost and trying to build the color. I have light, cool toned skin. The color looks fine on my skin tone, but even though it’s quite bright in the container, it goes on very light and sheer.
Summerville, SC
Really love this blush. On my fair cool toned skin this apparently bright blush blends out nicely while retaining pigment. Has a bit of a powdery feel when applying which isnt my favorite but better than sheered out liquid blush formulas that I gravitate towards. Cream blush is a happy medium. I apply it with my fingers for a bolder pop of color and it can be cheered out with a foundation brush.
I love this blush! The pigment is great and it looks so beautiful on! I tried both a brush and beauty blender to apply it and I like the look with the blender better!
Bedfordshire
e.l.f. Putty Blush - Bora Bora - 0.35oz uploaded by Kirsty P.
I love this  product. It has good payoff and goes on really well. It also lasts the day. I will be buying more colours.
Toronto, ON
These ELF putty blushes are amazing. Highly pigmented, long lasting and cheap! I love them so much. A little goes a long way. Looks great with all different foundations.

Looking for your answer?