Improve and smooth your complexion with e.l.f. Skin’s gentle Pure Skin Toner, formulated for daily use on all skin types (even sensitive skin!). Infused with soothing, skin-loving ingredients like Oat Milk, Niacinamide, and Ceramides, this non-irritating face toner gently exfoliates, nourishes, and protects the skin’s barrier, promoting smooth, even, healthy-looking skin. Formulated without fragrance, non-comedogenic, cruelty-free, and vegan.

Why e.l.f. loves:
•Gently exfoliates without stripping skin of moisture
•Helps protect and maintain the skin’s barrier
•Enriched with skin-loving ingredients like Oat Milk, Niacinamide, and Ceramides
•Non-irritating formula great for all skin types (even sensitive skin)
•Non-comedogenic, fragrance-free, clean, cruelty free, vegan

Key Ingredients:
•Oat Milk: Nourishes and soothes skin
•Niacinamide: Minimizes pores, evens out skin tone, and delivers antioxidant benefits
•Allanoin: Soothes and moisturizes skin without irritation
•Ceramides: Builds up the skin's moisture barrier
•Hyaluronic Acid: Locks in moisture for a plump complexion

Great for sensitive skin and all skin types

All e.l.f. products are free from phthalates, parabens, nonylphenol ethoxylates, triclosan, triclocarban, and hydroquinone. All skincare is also free from sulfates.

Proud to be 100% vegan and cruelty-free, worldwide. Because kindness is chic.

How did you apply the toner? With a cotton pad or your hands?
Start your review of e.l.f Pure Skin Toner!
Kassi C.
Corp Christi, TX
e.l.f Pure Skin Toner uploaded by Kassi C.
A good, basic toner for every day use! Gentle, yet effective ingredients. No scent. No sticky feel after use. Dries quickly, and gets the job done! Thanks Influenster and Elf 💕 #elfpureskin #pureskintoner #elfcosmetics #beauty #skincare #voxbox
Gella K.
e.l.f Pure Skin Toner uploaded by Gella K.
This is a very nice watery toner that does not contain artificial fragrance, or color, so it’s perfect for sensitive skin. It absorbs quickly and leaves your skin clean and refreshed, ready for the next skincare step.
Diana I.
Santa Ana, CA
e.l.f Pure Skin Toner uploaded by Diana I.
muy buenos productos de e.l.f me encantó cómo deji mi piel muy suave hidratado muy buen producto y súper económico lo recomiendo mucho.
Laura-Maria P.
Redondo Beach, CA
Are usually feel very dry after using a toner, so it’s very important to follow up with moisturizer after but I really love the fact that using this toner after the cleanser made my face feel like a complete brand new slate. I love all the products together and again, I was pleasantly surprised with their skin care line!
Esther C.
Montrose, CA
e.l.f Pure Skin Toner uploaded by Esther C.
Very light and thin toner that adds a little bit of moisture to skin. Is unscented which I appreciate. Feels very light and absorbs well into the skin but lets skin feel slightly more moisturized. Not a holy grail but not bad either.
Brixhilda N.
Bronx, NY
e.l.f Pure Skin Toner uploaded by Brixhilda N.
Nice toner with great ingredients. No scent which is great for sensitive skin. I would definitely buy it!
Katelyn  L.
Olympia, WA
e.l.f Pure Skin Toner uploaded by Katelyn  L.
It’s a nice , unscented toner . I’m not sure how to really do a super detailed review of it . It doesn’t leave behind any kind of stickiness or any oil. It works nicely to get any bits of makeup or dirt that I may have missed. . I probably won’t reach for this very often because it’s unscented. I know scents aren’t good for your skin but I tend to reach for those toners more, or exfoliating toners, milky toners . This is a good one for those looking for something simple
Jessica  C.
Arlington, VA
e.l.f Pure Skin Toner uploaded by Jessica  C.
So far leaves skin feeling smooth day and night. I’m excited to see more I probably need couple days more to decide
N I.
e.l.f Pure Skin Toner uploaded by N I.
I used this after using the pure skin cleaner. This is a very watery toner, which I like. My skin does feel hydrated after use, and it soaks into my skin rather quickly which is great. I didn’t experience any irritation or redness which is another plus because I have sensitive skin. I do use a toner already since my skin is on the dry side and I think this would help my skin with further use. I would recommend this to people who are looking for a simple hydrating toner to add to their routine!
Stephanie M.
Mountain Top, PA
e.l.f Pure Skin Toner uploaded by Stephanie M.
I absolutely love this toner. I like that you can use the toner on a cotton round or your own hand. I also like how smooth it made my skin. It doesn’t make my skin break out which a plus. It also smells amazing!!!