e.l.f Pure Skin Cleanser

e.l.f. Skin?s clean, dermatologist developed, Pure Skin Cleanser is non-irritating and hydrating, effectively washing away dirt and surface oils from the face, leaving your skin feeling refreshed and squeaky clean. Gentle enough for daily use on all skin types (even sensitive skin!), this face cleanser is infused with nourishing ingredients like Oat Milk, Allantoin and Niacinamide to soothe, moisturize, and promote an even-toned complexion. Formulated without fragrance, non-comedogenic, cruelty-free, and vegan. Why e.l.f. loves: ?Non-irritating formula gentle enough for daily use ?Effectively removes dirt, oil, and impurities without irritation ?Great for cleansing all skin types (even sensitive skin) ?Enriched with skin-loving ingredients like Oat Milk, Niacinamide, and Ceramides ?Non-comedogenic, fragrance-free, clean, cruelty free, vegan Key Ingredients: ?Oat Milk: Nourishes and soothes skin ?Niacinamide: Minimizes pores, evens out skin tone, and delivers antioxidant benefits ?Allanoin:

e.l.f Pure Skin Cleanser ? I just bought this has anyone had a decent experience using this product?
How clean does it leave your skin feeling?
Start your review of e.l.f Pure Skin Cleanser!
Kassi C.
Corp Christi, TX
e.l.f	Pure Skin Cleanser uploaded by Kassi C.
The E.L.F. Pure Skin cleanser was decent. It did cleanse my face throughly without irritation, and removed all traces of makeup. The fact that it isn’t scented is nice. I also love the ingredients listed (oat milk, niacinamide, etc.). I just wish it had some lather to it, it feels more like wet lotion when your cleansing your face. Overall, I’m pretty pleased with the product, especially for its price point! Thanks Influenster & E.L.F. Cosmetics! #ELFCosmetics #PureSkin #Cleanser #Complimentary #ELFPureSkin #Beauty #Skincare #Voxbox
Johnna  S.
Cincinnati, OH
e.l.f	Pure Skin Cleanser uploaded by Johnna  S.
So I'm not talking about this one I'm talking about the Elf Blemish Breakthrough Ance Cleanser and I really like the packaging it's very sleek and I like that it's a ance face cleanser it's more of gel face wash and it's great for everyday use! It made my face feel so refreshed and clean after I used it! I been using it for a few days and it's a must for ance prone skin!!!I definitely will be repurchase this!!! e.l.f. Cosmetics
Emily C.
Lawrenceville, GA
e.l.f	Pure Skin Cleanser uploaded by Emily C.
Español: me encanta que mas marcas icónicas de maquillaje también ofrezcan productos de skin care!! Este limpiador contiene excelente ingrediente como: niacinamida, ácido hialuronico, ceramidas, leche de avena y alantoina, es no comedogenico, libre de fragancias!! Su textura es tipo leche, no hace espuma, deja la piel limpia y suave, ideal para pieles secas y sensibles, también para pieles mixtas a grasas solo tomar en cuenta que no hace espuma!! Es un buen producto con un excelente precio!!! English: I love that more iconic makeup brands also offer skin care products!! This cleanser contains an excellent ingredient such as: niacinamide, hyaluronic acid, ceramides, oat milk and allantoin, it is non-comedogenic, fragrance-free!! Its texture is milk-like, it does not foam, it leaves the skin clean and soft, ideal for dry and sensitive skin, also for combination to oily skin just keep in mind that it does not foam!! It's a good product with an excellent price!!!
Briana A.
Dallas, TX
e.l.f	Pure Skin Cleanser uploaded by Briana A.
I have sensitive skin and it leaves my skin feeling soft and radiant ,I really like it I’ve been using it everyday
Wendy M.
Oxon Hill, MD
e.l.f	Pure Skin Cleanser uploaded by Wendy M.
A good skincare routine gets back to the basics. This non-irritating, gentle face cleanser effectively washes away dirt and oils, leaving your skin feeling refreshed and clean. Now my routine is ready.
Jessica  C.
Arlington, VA
e.l.f	Pure Skin Cleanser uploaded by Jessica  C.
I have super sensitive skin and this cleanser is perfect for a morning cleanse. Very gentle, no fragrance at all and ingredients are great. This is very nourishing. Only downside is the pump is hard to unlock the first time. I had to basically rip it out to dislodge it and then play around with it to try to reattach it. I do like that it has a pump though vs a jar since its more sanitary. Just wish the pump wasn’t so complicated to open.
Diana I.
Santa Ana, CA
e.l.f	Pure Skin Cleanser uploaded by Diana I.
e.l.f	Pure Skin Cleanser uploaded by Diana I.
muy buen producto me encantó es muy bueno te deja muy bonita tu piel muy buen producto E.L.F y súper económico y muy bueno .
Laura-Maria P.
Redondo Beach, CA
I’ve never tried any of the elf skin care products before, and I’m pleasantly surprised with their cleanser how effective it is. It’s very silky and may be more of a milky texture, but leaves your face feeling completely cleansed after rinsing it off!!! Im absolutely loving it.
Stephanie M.
Mountain Top, PA
e.l.f	Pure Skin Cleanser uploaded by Stephanie M.
This cleanser is amazing! It’s super smooth to glide on. It also makes my skin super smooth. It didn’t break my skin out and the value for the product is worth it! I absolutely love it!
Heaven  B.
Gosport, IN
e.l.f	Pure Skin Cleanser uploaded by Heaven  B.
I’ll start by saying I love elf products especially ones that will help your skin when I received this I was so excited I thought it would be like a light weight foaming kinda cleanser and it feels more like lotion and since I’ve used it my face is more dry, maybe just isn’t for me! That won’t stop me from trying other elf products
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brittany S.
Mcminnville, TN
il y a un mois
Cara J. il y a 3 jours
I’ve been using this for a few weeks you can go watch my video review on it if you’d like! It’s very gentle and doesn’t strip your skin!