E.L.F. Puff Puff Primer

This hemp-derived Cannabis sativa primer nourishes and preps your skin. A creamy primer that absorbs quickly into the skin to soothe and hydrate, conditioning your skin before makeup application. For All Skin Types.

Benefits:

• Hemp Oil – An amino-rich formula that helps nourish, hydrate and condition the skin.
  • Vitamins A and C – Antioxidants known to help brighten skin’s appearance.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of E.L.F. Puff Puff Primer!
How would you rate this product?
Manahawkin, NJ
E.L.F. Puff Puff Primer uploaded by Gabrielle T.
E.L.F. Puff Puff Primer uploaded by Gabrielle T.
Purchased at: Target
I really enjoy this primer. It’s a white, creamy, unscented primer. It is pretty thick and does take a minute to set into the face so some people might not enjoy that about it. The tube is a bit small but it’s clear packaging so you can see when you’re running low. My skin is feeling very soft after using it and my makeup looks great. On top of that, it’s pretty affordable! #e.l.f. #e.l.f.cosmetics #primer #hemp #affordable #target
La Place, LA
I absolutely love everything about this primer. It has fairly no scent to it, doesn’t cause my face to become very heady or oily, it gives my face such a super smooth, extra velvety feel to it and my makeup simply glides over it so beautifully. This truly is one of the best primers that I own and it honestly can be worn on the face whether you happen to apply makeup over it or not and it just makes ones face feel so silky soft. Oh, and a little bit does go a long way, with any face primer. As, you should never slather on primer like a lot of people do with moisturizers. That’s not the proper way that primers are to be used. Use it sparingly, wait a minute or 2 for it to dry, and then you can go on with applying your makeup as usual, or skip wearing makeup and leg your natural beauty shine brightly instead.
Williamsville, NY
This is a moisturizing primer, not a silicon based one so I didn’t see much change in the appearance of my pores while using it, but it did help my makeup stay put through a 12 hour day. It has a bit of a white cast at first that goes away after it sinks into the skin. Unscented. Not sure of how the sativa oil will benefit my skin in the long run but I like the immediate effects enough to use it, especially for the price. I was able to find it at Target for anyone who doesn’t want to order a bunch of stuff they don’t need from elf’s website!
Nitro , WV
Purchased at: Target
I was using the E.L.F. Poreless primer putty but wanted to try this since I use the other items in the hemp line. This blew me out of the water. Yes it is thicker than most primers as some have stated but I apply it and let it set for a couple of minutes before putting my foundation on. I am prone to breaks out with products and this has not happened with this primer. It’s now my go to primer and I hope they keep this entire line.
Sacramento, CA
This primer is very thick and creamy def makes your skin feel moisturized and firm. Price is reasonable $8 bucks and comes in a big tube. I actually really like this packaging because it ensures you really get everything out. I have used other products elf has in the same kind of tube packaging and it literally gets flattened out and all the product gets used. Primer is made out of hemp seed oil and vitamins A & C perfect for moisture and conditioning the skin before you put all your makeup on. Love it def Drewdleberry approved
chicago , IL
Purchased at: Target
I bought this because it was on sale at target for $5, and i figured “why not”? A great decision! It grips my makeup, minimizes my pores, and gives an overall smooth base. I have hyper pigmentation and acne scars, and with this primer a lightweight medium coverage foundation covers it no problem in one layer. Love this, and the fact that it ya hemp derived cannabis in it makes it even better!
augusta
E.L.F. Puff Puff Primer uploaded by Katelyn B.
Purchased at: Target
I loveee this primer, just picked it up the other day from target. It has a thick consistency & seemed to hydrate my dry skin. Made my foundation look flawless! I would definitely recommend this to someone who has oily to combo skin. Although if you have dry skin you can always go in with a moisturizer first, which is what I’ll be doing next time! [product:e.l.f.-puff-puff-primer]
Nashville, TN
I have been trying out this primer for about a week now and I really like it!! My skin is pretty dry during the cold weather months and I really wanted to try this out. I have had pretty good experiences with Hemp infused products and this did not disappoint. The primer went on pretty smooth and absorbed very quick into my skin. My makeup went on very smooth and I loved the results. I highly recommend.
West Covina, CA
Purchased at: Target
I am really enjoying this product. Whenever my skin is feeling more on the drier side or I just want my makeup to look dewy I throw this on. The ingredients are fair for the affordable price. It has a nice almost tacky finish which I find grips my makeup well. My dry patches don’t peek through as much when I use this. It doesn’t really have much of an odor either
Purchased at: Target
TRY THIS PRODUCT! When I first heard about this I was skeptical because $8 for a primer doesn’t seem like it would be worth it and after rubbing some on my hand I was a little worried it would be greasy and break out my skin, but it has actually done the opposite! This primer keeps my skin soft and hydrated throughout the day while holding my foundation in place and I fully recommend you try it out! Especially if you love products with more natural remedies like hemp!

Looking for your answer?