e.l.f. Professional Travel Mirror

Two-in-one mirror has a regular mirror on one side and a close-up magnifying mirror on the other. Sturdy case makes mirror great for travel and storage in a purse or cosmetic bag. ; Charity Supporter eyeslipsface.com

im looking for a new mirror do yall recommend this?
e.l.f. Professional Travel Mirror is this a good quality mirror to use in the go? [product:elf-professional-travel-mirror]
How long does this mirror last? Is it durable?
Start your review of e.l.f. Professional Travel Mirror!
2 years agoPalm Harbor , FL
This is a cute little mirror, it's helped me out in a lot of sticky situations and I carry it everywhere I go. It's small enough to carry in small makeup bags and purses. I got it for a dollar at the miss a store in Dallas so it was a great deal. It is easily broken though, I dropped it a few weeks ago for the first time and the clasp holding the two mirrors together broke, but I was able to put it back together.
a year ago
This double sided mirror is terrific for those fine hard hairs you cant pluck. For me I use this compacted mirror for that and honestly I could sit for about 10 min and do my own eyebrows with this mirror and feel confident that itll get all my unwanted hair
3 years agoGuyton, GA
Really love this to just throw in my purse! Packaging is very nice and I like that I can just reach in my bag and know what I'm grabbing out due to the distinct packaging. Really recommend because it's good quality but inexpensive
3 years agoCotulla , TX
I love this little mirror! I carry it with me everywhere. I love that it's not expensive either! Elf always has great prices and I would recommend getting their products!
3 years ago
I got this for free in a kit i ordered a few years ago and its been through sitting loose in the bottom of my school bag, being thrown across the room, being dropped on multiple occasions, etc and its held up.
2 years agoLake Charles, LA
I keep this in my purse at all times. it has the perfect size mirror for reapplying lipstick or just checking makeup over all. It has both a regular and magnifying mirror. I bought it for $1 over a year ago and it hasn't broken no matter how much it is flung around in my bag
7 months agoCheyenne
The lighted mirror to go was a genius idea just wish it held a longer charge. I have a little square trifold compact that takes the cell batteries I like it much more and its not as bulky, but either way these lighted little mirrors are a must have for any lady on the go .
3 years ago
It's convenient to have in your purse, and very convenient. This product is very affordable. It has a close up and a far distance mirror on each side. I love using it when I'm out and about. I highly recommend.
6 years agoIdaho Falls, ID
I keep one of these baby's in my purse at all times. It's small, easy to carry around, and gives you both a close-up and normal view depending on the side. Great for quick makeup and hair checks. Not sure why people thought it broke easily since I have had mine for 6+ months and have dropped it several times without any trouble. Love this product! And the price can't be beat!!!
6 years agoHarrodsburg, KY
This mirror works great and I love how easy it is to see. I use it in my make-up bag for on-the-go use. The two sided feature is definitely helpful and I find myself using both sides quite often. The only downfall is that the hinges broke on mine fairly fast, but for paying only $1, I can't really complain.