BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #4 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

Absorbs oil - Mattifies shiny skin - Pore minimizer Micro-sebum absorbers instantly departs excess oil on contact. Woven texture eradicates shine and keeps skin matte for hours. Green Tea Extract helps re-texturize skin, masking facial imperfections ; eyeslipsface.com

• How effective is this for maintaining oily skin for a long time? I ...1 Answers
  • Does this move your makeup once you blot? I've tried a few differen...2 Answers
  • I used to buy these at target for years and now my target no longer...2 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...*
  • "I have really oily skin so I was expecting these sheets to get rid of all the oil but I had to use at least 2 or 3 at a time." in 13 reviews
  • "Really great value with these sheets It absorbs all the oil without disturbing my makeup And i have REALLY oily skin" in 3 reviews
Ayanna T.
Ayanna T.
Far Rockaway, NY
Although I'm pretty new to the whole blotting sheet banwaggon I know when a product works. I brought this product from target for a dollar.(btw most of elfs products are a dollar). I carry it in my purse because I do have extremely oily skin when I apply makeup. I see no room for improvement and I giglty recommend this product.
Somantha S.
Somantha S.
These sheets aren't bad, but they don't compare well to some other brands I have tried. For as cheap as they are they do work, and I always thought it is silly to shell out a lot of money for blotting sheets. I find I have to use more than one sheet as oppose to other brands, but for the price they do thee job.
Nou L.
Nou L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really oily skin regardless of whether I'm wearing any makeup powder or not. So I always carry a pack of this in my purse wherever I go. When I am really oily I use about 2-3 blotting sheets. 50 sheets for $1 is decent, I usually stock up when elf has a good deal going on.
Haley O.
Haley O.
Tolleson, AZ
For 1$ you get 50 sheets. They do the job just as well as something that cost more would. The packaging is just a cardboard paper holder. It's very slim so it fits in any purse or wallet. I was very happy with them and will definitely buy more when I run out.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have oily to oily to sometimes normal skin. I always get oily in my T zone area and I look very greasy it's disgusting!!! These sheets really absorbs the oil and locks it in the paper. It's also just as satisfying as watching someone peel off nose strips.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
I LOVE these blotting sheets! I get oily shortly after putting makeup on and I don't like piling a bunch of powder on top of face oils, so I use these to remove the oil without really effecting my makeup. A slight dust of powder and I'm golden after that!
Dana B.
Dana B.
Seymour , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are very inexpensive compared to other brands I have used in the past. They are thinner and seem to be a bit different material than other ones. They absorb oil well, but I need to use 2 or 3 of them at a time to eliminate all shine from my face.
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
El Campo, TX
I love these blotting sheets! I have really oily skin and have to blot a couple times a day when I wear make up. These are really good at absorbing the oils on my face and for the price, they can't be beat!
Monica S.
Monica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These blotting sheets work great! I got mine at my local Walmart and they are not pricey at all! The packaging is cheap but they fit in any purse for when you need them o the go. Yes I would buy again!
Erika B.
Erika B.
Lewisville , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a great value and they work pretty well for the cheap price tag. You can find them on the e.l.f. Website or Target or CVS. I will definitely be choosing these over the other brands going forward!
Vibs C.
Vibs C.
Have you tried this yet?
Catrina L.
Catrina L.
BATAVIA, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can you use these once you have makeup on?
Cerrina G.
Cerrina G.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
so my skin type is really oily and I hate it haven't had any product save me from the shine so does this product even work??
Sana N.
Sana N.
Iselin, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for dry skin
Janece H.
Janece H.
Lafayette, LA
How well does this work?