BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #26 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

This unique slanted tweezer has been ergonomically designed for easy, accurate tweezing.  Its professional quality stainless steel construction provides the user with a strong grip that will easily remove any unwanted hairs. see more...

• My first pair got chipped in my cosmetics case. Any ideas how to ...1 Answers
  • Are these cheap in quality ? What has your experience been with t...4 Answers
  • How well do these tweezers work and how long do they stay working...3 Answers
e.l.f. professional Perfect Tweezers
  • "Just like you would to any other tweezer, make sure they're aligned and you should expect a great result." in 2 reviews
  • "If you are someone who gets you eyebrows done professionally, I would definitely recommend these." in 1 review
  • "They stay sharp and tight." in 1 review
Emily M.
Saugerties, NY
These tweezers are GREAT! SUPER inexpensive, especially when you hit a sale. WORTH THE BUY! Best tweezer's I've used yet. They do a great job of grabbing the hair. Not too sharp, so it doesn't cut the hair when you use it. I bought them online around christmas. I absolutely love them. I have a few other brands, but i always go for these.
Sarah L.
PUYALLUP, WA
Low price. Heavy duty materials. Precise. Easy to use. Very much worth what they cost. In fact I would pay double what I paid. I have oil skin and a mix of fine and thick brow hairs. These tweezers get then all. I would buy more of these too. I am going to get a separate pair for my first aid kit.
Toni W.
I like the price and they serve their purpose! I do not get my eye brows done professionally I only tweeze every other day or so, and they haven't lost their spring action like some do after using so much.
Leslie M.
I absolutely love these tweezers. They're a must have. I'm 24 and I've tried so many that eventually just don't tweeze but these are different. They work perfectly.
Melissa B.
Spencerville , IN
These are honestly great tweezers! You would think they're all the same but these are the best slant tweezers I have found. Plus you can't beat the price! Yay elf!
Remly M.
Arlington, VA
1 dólar y es grande! Plateado y sirve a la perfección! Muy lindo recommendable totalmente! Lo uso cada vez que lo necesito!
Heather S.
Gardner, KS
I love these tweezers!!! They are super inexpensive and they are my favorite ones I use currently to date! These I have had forever- no issues with the scissor like one's getting stuck after so much usage! Perfect for a quick tweeze- lightweight- and small so they can be stored easily in your makeup bag!
Rachel D.
The ELF Tweezers are a true diamond in the rough. At any pricepoint, the way the blades come together makes for an ideal hair removing product. I didn't have to pay shipping because I found mine in the store. Because it's so cheap, I like to have multiple of these layering around to put in gifts, in first aid kits, with false lashes, and, of course, with my brow products. All ages and skin types will get a great bang for their buck by buying this.
Jasmine  R.
Whittier, CA
I've had these since I was in middle school, so yeah, it's been years but I have not changed them because they are so good at getting the hair that are hard to get
Rose🌚 K.
Crosby, TX
I really like these tweezers! I don't use them for my brows but I use them to apply my eyelashes with and they work amazingly. they are only a dollar and I think thats an amazing price for something so good. they are super handy and reliable to use .
Brianna J.
Are these cheap in quality ? What has your experience been with them ?
Shaneen P.
Nampa, ID
How well do these tweezers work and how long do they stay working. I hate having to buy tweezers every couple of weeks because they stop grabbing the hair!
Ashley E.
Do these tweezers work well with plucking eyebrows?
Ana R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How are these when it comes to grasping those hard to reach hairs?
Brizeida B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these tweezers good quality?