BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This soft white eye pencil goes on smooth and blends easily, creating an illusion of bright and beautiful eyes. Use the Eye Widener pencil to line the lower lid, outer corners, inner corners, or even as a highlight for your browbone. The pearly white pencil helps to awaken tired eyes for a more youthful and vibrant look!

How To Use

Apply The Creamy White Pencil Along Upper Lash Line And On The Inside Of Lower Lids For A Look That Makes Your Eyes Appear Bigger.
Use A Shimmer Eyeliner For An Added Sparkle.

Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Ceresin Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Bis-diglyceryl  Polyacyladipate-2,  Euphorbia  Cerifera  (Candelilla)  Wax,  Rhus  Succedanea  Cera(Rhus  Succedanea Fruit   Wax),   Microcrystalline   Wax   (Cera   Microcristallina),   Cetyl   Alcohol,   Titanium   Dioxide   (Ci   77891), Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Bht

• How well does this Work?3 Answers
    • Ive been wanting to try white eyeliner to give the illusi...2 Answers
    e.l.f. professional Eye Widener Pencil
    • "I love this eyeliner in the color ash for my water line it's very pigmented and overall it's nice because it's a dollar I mean ya can't beat that" in 21 reviews
    Andree D.
    Minneapolis, MN
    I’ve just never had good luck with E.L.F eye pencils. The have so many fantastic products that I really enjoy, but for whatever reason this just did not work for me at all. It wasn’t pigmented and it really pulled at the skin when applying, plus any color that I was able to get rubbed off almost immediately.
    Bee H.
    Summerville, SC
    This is a great product! Perfect for a waterline eyeliner to make the eyes look bigger and really pop. Very comfortable, not irritating to the eyes at all. I really love elf, all their products are a great deal for the low prices they always have!
    Jamie T.
    This eyeliner does the job of brightening the under eye but the product is so stiff it actually hurts to apply to the waterline and the formula is a bit too waxy it ends up clumping and moving around in the waterline :(
    Marielle S.
    Richmond, VA
    I got it for free a long time ago when I bought a whole set of brushes and palette. It has good pigmentation, really shiney, silver color. Makes your eyes look vivid. Affordable price and compact.
    Grace T.
    I love the price and that it comes with a sharpener and honestly for the price I shouldn’t even complain, but.... The pencil is a little short which seems like it’s cheating me but also it’s harder to use shorter pencils. Also, it lasted on my waterline for only about two hours which was a disappointment.
    Cheyenne L.
    West Covina
    Purchased at: Macy's
    I really do like this eyeliner because it is really good to use on your water line and it gives you that more doll look but also a more awake look it can go with any eye look really but looks beautiful !
    mandee b.
    Perkiomenville
    Purchased at: ULTA
    e.l.f. professional Eye Widener Pencil literally the best black eyeliner pencil for the price it's only a dollar it is super black and it lasts forever and it actually comes with a sharpener
    Larissa J.
    Albany, OR
    I like the price only being 2 bucks at least at Walmart and Target. I notice my eyes look more open when I wear it. It goes on real smooth and sharpens really nice too.
    Chelsea L.
    Mission Viejo, CA
    Purchased at: Target
    This is a very cheap pencil I’ve had for years. It’s very chonky and literally won’t die I love it so much. It creates a very dolly doe eyed look that I use for my every day vintage makeup. You do have to reapply but it’s used on your waterline so obviously it’s not going to last all day
    Allison S.
    I purchased this online directly from E.L.F. It was really cheap which I am glad for since it was very disappointing. I bought this to line my waterline and it just didn't work. No matter how I tried, I could not get this product to line my waterline at all. I ended up just tossing it and purchasing a different product.
    Blanca M.
    How well does this Work?
    Katie O.
    Ive been wanting to try white eyeliner to give the illusion that my eyes are bigger. Has anyone tried this one as compared to others? What do you prefer?