BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Mascara smears? Uneven eyeliner? Remove or correct small makeup smudges, smears, and mistakes without having to take off the rest of your makeup with this Makeup Remover Pen. Infused with Vitamin E, Cucumber, and Chamomile to moisturize and condition skin.

Quickly remove or correct small makeup smudges, smears and mistakes; Erases even long-wearing and waterproof makeup for flawless touch-ups; Designed to moisturize and condition the skin; Gentle non-greasy formula

This item: e.l.f. Makeup Remover Pen 0.07 oz (2.2 g) by Cydraend

Item Weight: 0.8 ounces

Heather G.
DENTON, TX
Perfect brush that you can find just about anywhere and they are not expensive. So it wont break the bank. I've had mine last a couple years with some life still left in them.
These are also perfect for teenagers learning to do make up. I love em!
Carlie T.
Batesville, AR
I love this eyeshadow brush, it fixed every and all mistakes you might have made with your eye makeup. Easy to use, and super affordable.. I’ve told a few of my friends about it and they love it as well. I would definitely buy it again!
Noëlle T.
New York
Good brush. I just wish it was a little bigger. Sometimes I feel like I need to dip it a thousand times to get enough color. But it's a really nice brush for the price
christina T.
Kingston, OK
Elf makes fabulous quality eyeshadow brushes. They're super easy to use they don't Fray and they get the job done
Tasha B.
Highly recommended products line affordable quality products and services. Amaz ball..
Love this line
Jessica L.
Good quality for the price. Mine has held up for a while now. Bought at Target. Affordable.
liana w.
MONTREAL, QC
Elf brushes had me skeptical at first. Now I wish I hadn’t waited so long to try them. First there’s the amazing price point, these brushes are so much nicer than you would think. The bristles are animal friendly, soft and easy to use.
🌹Patricia T.
Si se busca calidad en éste producto encontramos esdto y mas de alta gama me fascina i love it lo súper recomiendo

Walgreens