BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Expertly blends multiple eye shades while softening dramatic edges and fine lines. Using a Blending Eye brush after shadow and liner application creates a natural finish to any eye look. This brush can also multitask – use it to set powder or liquid concealer.

All e.l.f. professional makeup brushes have been designed and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. Each brush has been ergonomically designed to fit perfectly into your hand and facilitate a flawless finish with every application.

HOW TO USE
Blend Shades Of Eyeshadow Together Using Circular Motions.

e.l.f. Professional Bronzing and Blending Brush

Start your review of e.l.f. Professional Bronzing and Blending Brush!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Ive had this brush for so long now that ive purchased multiple ones. it love using it to apply my contour/bronzer, my highlighter and blush. my favorite brush by far." in 15 reviews
  • "This is one of my everyday brushes. I actually own several of them. It helps blend out my eyeshadow in my crease so easily. It’s available at most Targets and is only $3! Such a great price for a nice quality brush." in 12 reviews
  • "This was one of the first e.l.f. brushes I bought, and while I didn't like it as much for bronzer, I thought it worked well for blush - especially very pigmented blush. With a highly pigmented blush, it picks up just the right amount and I can dab it on and then blend up, and it gives a nice look. " in 12 reviews
melanie l.
West Milford, NJ
E.L.F has amazing brushes for beginners and this blends my shadows very nicely. The price is great especially if you are just starting out and don’t want to spend money on more expensive brands. I’ve been buying E.L.F brushes forever but after a certain amount of time I’m ready too upgrade my brushes.
Hannah G.
The bristles on the brush work extremely well. It’s easy and convenient to blend to blend my eyeshadow. I also use this brush to add highlight to smaller areas such as under the arch of my eyebrows, the tip of my nose, the bridge of my nose, and my cupid bow(just on top of my upper lip).
Laina R.
Mansfield
All elf brushes in my experience have lasted me forever, I love elf, and always will. They have great prices and truly it’s just a really good “starting my makeup journey” brand. Their brushes are very soft and I’ve never had shedding or any bristles fall out, and they blend really well!
Sydney M.
Chandler, AZ
This is brush is okay. Nothing amazing, but not bad either. I usually use it to apply highlight to the inner corners of my eyes because it’s too small and stuff to apply regular eyeshadow. I already have one that I don’t use very often, so I probably wouldn’t ever buy it again.
Symone M.
Long Beach, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
The elf professional bronzing and blending brush is my go-to brush when applying my eyeshadow daily I use this brush over and over again and I just love the way my eyeshadow goes on with each application I love how this brush Blends out the colors that I use when I layer them
Iz L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Elf brushes are amazing for anyone who is either just starting to play around with make up or someone who’s been at it for years! The quality is very good for such a low price. The only downside is that the bristles start falling out after washing them.
Staci A.
I love this brush for blending eyeshadow precisely in my crease and to pack on the color in my crease. Also it is really nice to smoke out the lover lash line with. Also it’s VERY affordable and I would definitely recommend you try this brush out.
Ashleigh K.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love all of the Elf Cosmetics brushes! They are easy to apply makeup with and easy to clean. I use them everyday in my make up routine. Best thing is that they are super affordable and easy to replace if you want a new one or lose one!
Gill L.
Orange, CA
I use this brush for eye shadow and it’s a great value for the cheap price. It’s easy to use and great for beginners to have when playing around with makeup. I’ve had it for awhile now and have seen no problem with bristles falling out!
Meg S.
Larsen, WI
I like this burst and at the price honestly you can’t really beat it. Downgraded a star because I do feel like the brush needs to be replaced every so often after it’s been cleaned a couple times. But for $3 I’m not mad about it.
Janelle R.
What product do you use to clean this brush?
Crystal M.
Conover, Nc
Is this good
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
Does anyone else find that after several uses of this brush the hairs begin to shed and wither? If so, how do you stop that From happening?

Walmart