BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #20 in Eye Makeup Brushes

Expertly blends multiple eye shades while softening dramatic edges and fine lines. Brush can also multitask - use it to set powder or liquid concealer. All e.l.f. Professional make-up brushes have been designed and tested by Scott Vincent Borba - Professional Artist.  Each brush has been ergonomically designed to fit perfectly into your hand and facilitates a flawless finish with every application. Charity Supporter ; eyeslipsface.com see more...

• how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if...1 Answers
  • I loves the reviews I read. How cost? Thanks1 Answers
  • is this harsh on your eyes? does it blend seamlessly?1 Answers
e.l.f. professional Blending Eye Brush
  • "For being only a $1 it's really not that bad I'm not hugely excited but I'm not completely disappointed it gets the job done only thing is it sheds but hey it works " in 6 reviews
  • "I mean its still a great product that I have purchased more then once, but the bristles fall out to easily, and it isn't very soft. " in 6 reviews
  • "This brush is fairly soft, flexible, and pretty good at blending shadow into the crease." in 6 reviews
  • "This is more the size of a crease brush and works very well for that purpose, it is a lot softer than the e.l.f." in 3 reviews
Michelae H.
Indianapolis, IN
This brush will get the job done, but it's not the best. It did meet my expectations, though. It is a great value for $1. This is a brush that I pull out when I've gotten lazy and didn't wash my better brushes. It's great for beginners though. I'm satisfied with my purchase. You can't beat $1.
Natalia B.
Houston , TX
This brush is so nice. First of all is extremely affordable, I pay like a dollar for it and it is great quality. The bristles are soft so it's easy to blend anything. I use it in my lid and the way it blends its amazing. I have also used it to apply my highlighter and girl, it WORKS!!
Kayla D.
Decent brush considering its only $1. Its not your typically big fluffy blending brush but it does work nicely for focusing color into your crease or outer corner! It does blend out color very well though! However, the first time I washed it the brush head fell off of the handle!
Ana María C.
This is my absolute favorite blending brush. I own some from Sephora and higher end brands but none compare to this and I find myself still reaching for this one above all others. It's amazing and fluffy and can be used for a variety of purposes.
Morgan H.
I bought this brush for like two dollars and it is now my favorite brush. I've actually bought another one. It blends eyeshadow smooth and easy. You can get them at Walmart and target. Honestly can't find anything wrong with this product.
Mariah D.
I've seen mixed reviews of this product, but I personally like it. It's not as good as the other eye blending brushes, but it's alright in general. The price is affordable and I would recommend this brush to others.
Rebecca L.
I love this brush! It's cheap and nice quality! You can get this product for cheap at your local Walmart! I love blending my eye makeup, it makes it look very nice! I would recommend to anyone since it is cheap :)
Brenda A.
Bakersfield, CA
very good brush i can compare to a high
end brush i use it all the time it blends out my eyeshadow like a dream i bought at target , my eyelids are oily most of the time and i have multiple elf brushes
Jamie S.
I use it everyday for crease colors. I have not experienced high end brushes but i will continue to use this regardless. It blends really well...the size is perfect for my eyes and its a good quality.
mayric l.
Elmhurst, NY
me encanta esta marca de brochas, personalmente tengo la total face y la de fundation y son increíbles, mejor que palladio, no he tenido la oportunidad de probar esta brocha pero me encantaria.
Isabella J.
California,CA
Do the hairs on this brush fall out?
Laura M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very sensitive eyelids. How soft is this brush?
Pia F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its good for smokey eye?
gorgeous P.
What are the best drugstore brushes ? And how much does an entire set cost ? I tried e.l.f. professional Blending Eye Brush and essence cosmetics blending brush
Catherine  H.
Athens, GA
Does this actually blend well?