e.l.f. Pro Eyelash Curler uploaded by April N.e.l.f. Pro Eyelash Curler uploaded by Jasmine R.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #57 in Eyelash Curlers

This premium eyelash curler gives you that long-lasting, eye-opening lift for lashes that appear longer and more voluminous.
Ergonomic handles make this curler comfortable and easy-to-use.  The contoured curve and stronger spring are designed to make curling your lashes easy and safe while giving you a beautiful, longer-lasting curl.

Comes with an additional rubber pad to restore bounciness after the original gets soft and worn.

HOW TO USE

• Center your lashes between the top and bottom of the curler, and slowly squeeze the handles together.
  • Hold for 5-10 seconds, and release.
  • Follow with your favorite mascara.

e.l.f. Pro Eyelash Curler
  • "I love this eyelash curler. I do have very long lashes which I love,but when I use this product I get tons of compliments on my lashes and how long they look. I was using a cheap one from a little boutique,but I prefer using this one. Also this isn’t be expensive which I love!" in 3 reviews
April N.
Elf used to have an eyelash curler that was similar to this one that was my absolute FAVORITE so I decided to pick this one up. However, it is not the exact same, which is slightly disappointing. This lash curler does everything it is supposed to and makes it easy to curl lashes - even with mascara. The only downside is that this lash curler doesn’t work well with fake eyelashes, they always end up looking distorted after using this on them.
Savana M.
Essex Jct, VT
Good for the price surprisingly. My eye lashes are naturally short and stick straight but this curling set did as good as a higher end lash curler would do in my opinion. To be honest I have it in my collection in my top makeup drawer right now with my daily wear items if that says anything about how I feel about this item. If something happens to the pad you can replace it which I believe it comes with a spare or you can purchase a new one thanks to the friendly Price tag:)
Holly K.
Orlando
Another product from e.l.f. where you can’t beat the price for the job the product does. I paid $2 for the product and normally you can’t even get the curler refills at that price!
When using the curler it has a firm feel when pressing into a curl and it’s lightweight with a comfortable feel in the hands.
Tonya K.
Augusta
I absolutely love ELF products! Very affordable! Great products!! Some ELF products are better quality than high end products! Elf cosmetics are the best thing for makeup in years! I definitely will recommend and continue to purchase ELF in the future!!
veth c.
Mobile
I'm not really fan of this kind of eyelash curler. But I love the regular E.L.F eyelash curler. It is cheaper and less scary lol. I'm just not a fan of getting my eyelashes pluck out in case my fingers slip off those handles. But that's just me. But the regular elf one is Love Love Love.!
Zaynah K.
Corona, CA
Acheives good results- eyelashes end up curled but the curler falls apart very quickly, especially if you travel with it it. Rubber pieces fell off very soon. Would not buy again, would not recommend, unless on a very tight budget.
Shanna M.
Waldorf, MD
This is pretty cheap and a good product for that price. I usually go with this one cause it’s not overpriced and still gets the job done. It comes with an extra cushion so it lasts for awhile. I would recommend this product.
Simplistic W.
This is my first time buying/using an eyelash curler but from my experience it works well. For someone who doesn’t have curly lashes I think it’s an awesome tool and you can’t beat the price tag. Definitely would recommend!
Hope H.
Birmingham, AL
It will curl your lashes but takes a bit of work. It’s shaped in a way that makes it difficult for me to use. I guess it could be the shape of my eyes and not their fault. I don’t know. Obviously I wouldn’t buy it again.
Yadira R.
This eyelash curler does a decent job at curling your eyelashes. It’s a cheap price at Walmart, and wouldn’t buy again, I do not use mine currently but recommend to teens of ages 10-13. I was satisfied but not disappointed with this product 😊!