e.l.f. Prismatic Highlighting Stick uploaded by Noor U.e.l.f. Prismatic Highlighting Stick uploaded by Noor U.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve a radiant and iridescent sheen with this Prismatic Highlighting Stick. The microfine shimmer captures and reflects light for a luminescent spectrum of lavender hues. Enriched with Vitamin E for a nourishing glow.

How To Use:

Use alone or over makeup.
Glide onto cheekbones, brow bones, bridge of the nose, cupid’s bow, and chin.
Gently pat in with fingers or sponge to blend.

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Polyethylene,  Diisostearyl  Malate,  VP/Eicosene  Copolymer,  Dipentaerythrityl  Hexahydroxystearate/Hexastearate/Hexarosinate,  Silica  Dimethyl  Silylate,  Ceresin,  Euphorbia  Cerifera  (Candelilla)  Wax,  Sorbitan  Sesquiisostearate,  Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tin Oxide MAY CONTAIN: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090)
Key: Vitamin E, Argan Oil, and Sunflower Oil

• Does this work better than a highlighter powder?1 Answers
Ruth D.
Hereford , Hereford
I’ve had a green colour corrector for years now and hadn’t really thought about other colours. With my eyes looking tired I really needed to give this a go! I was buying other products from elf so chucked it in the basket & im really glad I did!
It’s such a smooth creamy consistency, it glides onto your skin. You don’t need very much (or at least I don’t for under my eyes). It blends into the skin so well I either use my fingers or a beauty blender.
When my green corrector runs out I’ll definitely be buying one. I highly recommend this corrector stick & it’s not expensive at all!
starring s.
I LOVE THIS HIGHLIGHTER!!!! It is my first highlighter and it has caused me to want to try more colors. On me, it looks natural and beautiful. It causes my nose to look much smaller than it actually is. Everyone says in other reviews that to use in moderation but I put on as much as I think is needed every day and I've had it since September. I'm super pale and it looks amazing on even the darkest skin in my family, which is pretty tan. I really recommend this highlighter to any one.
Leah T.
I love bringing this with me everywhere I go! Definitely the most convenient highlighter ever. Super easy to blend in with my fingers and it’s got the prettiest undertone. I’m planning on buying a few more in different colors!
Miriam M.
Salem, OR
I didnt like it that its not smooth and it takes for ever to blend and really get in the color you want
Briana M.
highland
I got the glowy highlighting stick and at first I didn't like it because it was sheer so I wasn't expecting that I thought it was like a white tinted highlighter but I like it now it makes your face look like it has a natural healthy glow that looks amazing in spring and summer so I recommend getting it it's like $4 but also you can travel with it and just apply were you would usually apply highlight and like blend in with your finger by dabbing it so it's pretty easy to apply e.l.f. Prismatic Highlighting Stick
Tiffany N.
Huntertown, IN
Not a big fan. Doesn't apply smoothly. I didn't care for it. I wouldn't recommend. Doesn't last long and gets patchy.
Stephanie W.
Buffalo
Best highlighter to use i use it daily with no problems defff one of the best ones out there today thats for sure
Alexis M.
Love the highlighting stick for the price!! Does the job and gives me a nice highlight
Valentina R.
Gives me a very natural glow, subtle glow, but it is buildable. I had just finished my wattsup highlighting stick and I didn’t want to spend that much on a highlighter so this was the perfect affordable option
Kimberly M.
North Edwards, CA
The  e.l.f. Prismatic Highlighting Stick is part of my Holy Grail items in my makeup routine. The finish give you a dewey look if you go light with it and if you really go in with it you can shine to the heavens. I, personally, go for the dewey look in a subtle way. Normally I have combination skin with the exception of the summer time because I live in the desert. So, for now I am not combination I am slightly dry because of the intensity of the sun.
Megan P.
Does this work better than a highlighter powder?