e.l.f. Prismatic Highlighting Stick uploaded by Noor U.e.l.f. Prismatic Highlighting Stick uploaded by Noor U.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve a radiant and iridescent sheen with this Prismatic Highlighting Stick. The microfine shimmer captures and reflects light for a luminescent spectrum of lavender hues. Enriched with Vitamin E for a nourishing glow.

How To Use:

Use alone or over makeup.
Glide onto cheekbones, brow bones, bridge of the nose, cupid’s bow, and chin.
Gently pat in with fingers or sponge to blend.

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Polyethylene,  Diisostearyl  Malate,  VP/Eicosene  Copolymer,  Dipentaerythrityl  Hexahydroxystearate/Hexastearate/Hexarosinate,  Silica  Dimethyl  Silylate,  Ceresin,  Euphorbia  Cerifera  (Candelilla)  Wax,  Sorbitan  Sesquiisostearate,  Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tin Oxide MAY CONTAIN: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090)
Key: Vitamin E, Argan Oil, and Sunflower Oil

• Does this work better than a highlighter powder?1 Answers
Heather H.
Marble Hill, GA
This goes on very smooth and blends well. It's a nice statement for a night out. My only complaint is that I wish there was a bigger stick
Molly B.
Mendham
this highlighter is great. it isn’t heavy and shows up perfectly. i have rage roily skin but i don’t feel like his effects my skin at all.
Ashanti C.
I like the product it's easy to apply since it is pretty much a pencil. You dont miss any part of your face you want to highlight
Gina A.
Syosset, NY
I don’t think i know how to apply this correctly because i just don’t know how to make it look good but it smears really weird.
Nancy S.
I really like this. It goes on easily. It doesn't have a lot of glitter in it so it highlights perfectly for a natural look.
Paige B.
Applys makeup very well. Blends good. Good color on cheeks. Well I recommend to you at the moment. Take the time to buy it
Kalie F.
This highlighter is my go-to! It looks so good with my skin tone and makes me look even more sun-kissed! It's so pretty!
Tiffany N.
Huntertown, IN
Not a big fan. Doesn't apply smoothly. I didn't care for it. I wouldn't recommend. Doesn't last long and gets patchy.
Hailey E.
Marble Hill
Works very well! Gives me that glowy, Dewey look that I strive for on some days. Glides on smoothly with foundation
Janee D.
Adds a nice dewy look, doesn't last long and you can't really rub it in so it stays feeling a bit wet on your face.
Megan P.
Does this work better than a highlighter powder?