e.l.f. Prismatic Highlighting Stick uploaded by Noor U.e.l.f. Prismatic Highlighting Stick uploaded by Noor U.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve a radiant and iridescent sheen with this Prismatic Highlighting Stick. The microfine shimmer captures and reflects light for a luminescent spectrum of lavender hues. Enriched with Vitamin E for a nourishing glow.

How To Use:

Use alone or over makeup.
Glide onto cheekbones, brow bones, bridge of the nose, cupid’s bow, and chin.
Gently pat in with fingers or sponge to blend.

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Polyethylene,  Diisostearyl  Malate,  VP/Eicosene  Copolymer,  Dipentaerythrityl  Hexahydroxystearate/Hexastearate/Hexarosinate,  Silica  Dimethyl  Silylate,  Ceresin,  Euphorbia  Cerifera  (Candelilla)  Wax,  Sorbitan  Sesquiisostearate,  Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tin Oxide MAY CONTAIN: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090)
Key: Vitamin E, Argan Oil, and Sunflower Oil

• Does this work better than a highlighter powder?1 Answers
Kimberly M.
North Edwards, CA
The  e.l.f. Prismatic Highlighting Stick is part of my Holy Grail items in my makeup routine. The finish give you a dewey look if you go light with it and if you really go in with it you can shine to the heavens. I, personally, go for the dewey look in a subtle way. Normally I have combination skin with the exception of the summer time because I live in the desert. So, for now I am not combination I am slightly dry because of the intensity of the sun.
Briana M.
highland
I got the glowy highlighting stick and at first I didn't like it because it was sheer so I wasn't expecting that I thought it was like a white tinted highlighter but I like it now it makes your face look like it has a natural healthy glow that looks amazing in spring and summer so I recommend getting it it's like $4 but also you can travel with it and just apply were you would usually apply highlight and like blend in with your finger by dabbing it so it's pretty easy to apply e.l.f. Prismatic Highlighting Stick
Valentina R.
Gives me a very natural glow, subtle glow, but it is buildable. I had just finished my wattsup highlighting stick and I didn’t want to spend that much on a highlighter so this was the perfect affordable option
Amanda C.
Bay Shore, NY
Great color, bad packaging, good formula. Use this is stick form and liquid. I like the liquid more but they both do the job. This is an easy application or touch up throughout the day. Very pretty color.
Dani F.
Chicago
Eh. I love e.l.f. But I was it impressed by this highlighter. It’s quite greasy and easily transfers grease on my phone. I wanted a natural wet-looking highlighter for no-makeup days. It this was not it.
Brandi C.
Odenton
Elf has the perfect highlighting stick ever. I love the shine it gives off . It’s so easy to apply and easy to blend I am ever satisfied with this product And recommend this product to everyone
starring s.
I LOVE THIS HIGHLIGHTER!!!! It is my first highlighter and it has caused me to want to try more colors. On me, it looks natural and beautiful. It causes my nose to look much smaller than it actually is. Everyone says in other reviews that to use in moderation but I put on as much as I think is needed every day and I've had it since September. I'm super pale and it looks amazing on even the darkest skin in my family, which is pretty tan. I really recommend this highlighter to any one.
Liz T.
Paducah, KY
This is my favorite highlighting stick!! This stick is very pigmented! And it also it is very long lasting! This highlighting stick is great for every kind of skin, and i recommend this to my friends!
Beth D.
Mason
Purchased at: Target
I liked this product, but being new at using a highlighting stick I struggled with it. The more I use it and play around with it the more comfortable I will become. I like the finish.
Leah T.
I love bringing this with me everywhere I go! Definitely the most convenient highlighter ever. Super easy to blend in with my fingers and it’s got the prettiest undertone. I’m planning on buying a few more in different colors!
Megan P.
Does this work better than a highlighter powder?