BeautyEyeEyeshadowe.l.f. Cosmetics
elf Prism Eyeshadow - Naked (6 Pack)

e.l.f. Prism Eyeshadow - Naked (6 Pack)

by e.l.f. Cosmetics

These ultra-silky and lustrous eyeshadows look like a powder but feel like a cream, allowing for a smooth and flawless application. Use to contour, line, and highlight for a radiant finish. The luminous, shimmery formula creates a gorgeous range of looks f

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of e.l.f. Prism Eyeshadow - Naked (6 Pack)!
How would you rate this product?
Lauren P.
Newmarket
Again in love with the neutrals and brown tones as well as the pinky ones. This pallet is great and has a whole bunch of small different colours but the price is reasonable for the amount of product.
Karo R.
l'assomption
Elf cosmetic always brings me joy, low prices, cute packaging easy to carry with me everywhere, it is perfect!! I only think the formula could have been more pigmented and long lasting, but it was easy to use, i would buy it again because I like inexpensive makeup brand !
Erin B.
London
Loved it! It adds the perfect amount of shimmer to your eyelids or even face highlight! It’s perfect for all skin tones too! I’ve hit pan a couple of times and keep repurchasing it! For sure my favourite summer palette!

Looking for your answer?