e.l.f. Primer-Infused Blush

This long-wearing blush is infused with lock on primer powder to ensure a full day of perfectly placed blush. Use this blush on days you know that youll need bulletproof makeup. This blush is easy to blend, perfectly pigmented for ease of application, and grips your cheeks like second skin. Use with the Primer Infused Bronzer to complete your long-wearing cheek look.

HOW TO USE

• Lightly dab a fluffy brush into the pan, then sweep across the cheeks for blush that lasts all day.
  • Use with Lock On Face Primer for best results

Talc, Dimethicone, Silica, Nylon-12, Magnesium Stearate, Magnesium Palmitate, Boron Nitride, PTFE, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Bambusa Arundinacea (Bamboo) Stem Powder, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol MAY CONTAIN: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850)

Has anybody tried the shade Always earthy? it’s on the elf website but I didn’t see it on here as an option..
I love blush & I would love to try this have you girls use it before & did you like it?
Is it pigmented or buildable?
Start your review of e.l.f. Primer-Infused Blush!
Review for: Always Cheeky
I absolutely love using this blush for my daily look. This blush gives a nice flush of pink on my cheeks and doesn’t look out of place. It also lasts throughout the day, and I find that the color is jus perfect for daily use. This will always be my go-to product when I feel like using powder blushes.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Always Rosy
This is a great blush! The primer infused really works well and delivers a matte finish. This product looks natural and it not expensive at all. I recommend this product to anyone looking for a natural finish
Portland, OR
Review for: Always Spicy
Very pigmented, spicy is a very cute color, definitely have to tap of extra before applying because it's very pigmented. Not good for pale skin, works well for my medium skin tone. I don't know if it was my skin problem or not but it seemed to make the red spot on my face a little more obvious.
Yuma, AZ
Review for: Always Rosy, Always Cheeky
I like these primer infused blushes & believe they do wear longer then just a regular blush, I have the shades always cheeky & always rosy, I absolutely love them , & I love elf & most of there products & this is one I love , the blush is very pigmented & last a long time, I recommend!
Thornton, CO
e.l.f. Primer-Infused Blush uploaded by Shannie E.
Review for: Always Cheeky
I love this blush!! I wish it came with a mirror but for the price you can’t beat this quality of blush. It’s so pigmented and easy to apply. I have light medium skin with yellowish undertones and it looks great.
Everett, WA
I didn't think this blush was going to be as beautiful as it was. Smooth and easy application. A long lasting application. It's totally blendable. Applies true to color which alot of blushes do not and such a great price. Elf has definitely stepped it up and I'm loving it!
Wdm, IA
I don't find that this blush has a lot of color pay off compared to the studio line. I expected more.. I depoted this into a zpalette and am using it for everyday wear, it's useable, needs to be built up and you get quite a bit of product for the price.
Pearland , TX
Review for: Always Cheeky
If you have tried the Sephora brand blushes and loved them but want a cheaper version then these Elf blushes are right up your alley. they are so cheap but feel like high quality and their color selection is great e.l.f. Primer-Infused Blush
Maynardville, TN
This blush is full of pigment! I was blown away at the quality of this product. I only have to dip my brush in once and have enough. It is buildable. I will definitely purchase again because the color is perfect and from a great brand I love and trust!
Review for: Always Rosy, Always Cheeky
Ask a question to the Influenster community...