e.l.f. Primer-Infused Blush

This long-wearing blush is infused with lock on primer powder to ensure a full day of perfectly placed blush. Use this blush on days you know that youll need bulletproof makeup. This blush is easy to blend, perfectly pigmented for ease of application, and grips your cheeks like second skin. Use with the Primer Infused Bronzer to complete your long-wearing cheek look.

HOW TO USE

• Lightly dab a fluffy brush into the pan, then sweep across the cheeks for blush that lasts all day.
  • Use with Lock On Face Primer for best results

Talc, Dimethicone, Silica, Nylon-12, Magnesium Stearate, Magnesium Palmitate, Boron Nitride, PTFE, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Bambusa Arundinacea (Bamboo) Stem Powder, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol MAY CONTAIN: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850)

Has anybody tried the shade Always earthy? it’s on the elf website but I didn’t see it on here as an option..
I love blush & I would love to try this have you girls use it before & did you like it?
Is it pigmented or buildable?
Start your review of e.l.f. Primer-Infused Blush!
Plant City, FL
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Always Rosy
OILY GIRL APPROVED!!! By the end of my chaotic day, drugstore blushes have either evaporated or turned patchy on my super oily/mildly textured skin. Not this one. Let me start by saying that the Always Rosy shade may look a little intimidating when you see it in person but give it a chance. I went in with a very light hand at first and kept repeating until I got the desired level of color. ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS. It's MATTE!!! No shimmer or sheen...hallelujah! It feels almost creamy to the touch but immediately turns to a powder. Or...is it a super finely milled powder that feels like a cream. 🤔 In any event, it rivals my high end blushes and has stayed on my face for 16 hours... without moving, sliding, fading... $3 compared to my $30 blush. Wow.
Dover Foxcroft, ME
Review for: Always Rosy
ELF Primer Infused Blush in Always Rosy is $6 for 9.92 grams.This has a smooth consistency and is super pigmented. A little goes a long way. Be sure to tap your brush before you apply! Lasts all day. Very similar to Tarte 12 hour blushes in that regards. I work 12 hour days and it's still on my skin afterwards. Not chalky at all. Online it says Always Rosy is a color dupe for Tarte Amazonian blush in Exposed but it is not. Similar but not quite close. Love this for the price!
Tulsa
Review for: Always Cheeky
SUCH AN UNDERRATED BLUSH!! This is such a nice matte blush, it doesn't enchae my imperfections but just nicely sinks it. But I probably got the wrong shade, it was a bit too light for me. but other than that such a good blush. It also doesn't break me out which is a plus but the only DOWNSIDE is it doesn't last long considering I have combination oily skin (on my t zone). It probably last a good 5 to 6 hours then it starts to disappear
davie
e.l.f. Primer-Infused Blush uploaded by Abby R.
Review for: Always Cheeky
This blush is one of my favorite elf products ever! The fact that it is primer infused to wild to me and lets me know it should have a different wearing than my other blushes. And it does! The color is so cute and natural with NO shimmer. It is matte and looks like a flush of color/sunburn vibe. Love it. e.l.f. Primer-Infused Blush
Frisco, TX
e.l.f. Primer-Infused Blush uploaded by Angie Q.
I just purchased the “Always Earthy” shade, I am in love with this blush. It is the perfect peach tone for my skin tone and I have found that it lasts my all day! It is super pigmented, so I just tap once with my brush and it looks so beautiful. It is so beautiful and inexpensive! I highly recommend buying this blush!
Berkeley, CA
Review for: Always Fiery
This is my everyday blush that I use. This has a matte finish with no shimmers whatsoever. This product is SUPER pigmented so I usually have to lightly dip my brush in it and then proceed to tap off more product from the brush. But this color is gorgeous. It’s a red-orange peachy color. It’s easy to blend out but just remember to use the least amount of product you can.
chandler
Review for: Always Rosy
This blush was gorgeous, it leaves a natural matte finish with good pigmentation payoff without being too overpowering. It’s not my favorite blush or the most long wearing blush in my collection but it does last longer than all my other drugstore blushes which is amazing!! Sturdy plastic packaging and definitely worth the price!
Bealeton, VA
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Always Rosy
I love this product! I have the color always rosy and it is the perfect berry pink color for my fair skin tone. It applies so effortlessly and not too heavily. I was surprised that it lasted all day since normally by the end of the day my blush has worn off. This has definitely become one of my new favorites!
Willowick, OH
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Review for: Always Rosy
This is a very pretty and highly pigmented blush. E.L.F. makeup is so affordable, I think this blush was only a couple of bucks. I have the shades always rosy and always cheeky. I would recommend going in with a light hand with these since they are very pigmented. They last all day for me which I really like!
Review for: Always Rosy
My go to for every day wear. It is soft but can be layered for a more dramatic look. I don't need to use a lot to just have a touch of color. It lasts all day. The color from the pan and applied is the same. It is a large pan so it will last me a while, but I will buy it again when I need to.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...