e.l.f. Primer-Infused Blush

This long-wearing blush is infused with lock on primer powder to ensure a full day of perfectly placed blush. Use this blush on days you know that youll need bulletproof makeup. This blush is easy to blend, perfectly pigmented for ease of application, and grips your cheeks like second skin. Use with the Primer Infused Bronzer to complete your long-wearing cheek look.

HOW TO USE

• Lightly dab a fluffy brush into the pan, then sweep across the cheeks for blush that lasts all day.
  • Use with Lock On Face Primer for best results

Talc, Dimethicone, Silica, Nylon-12, Magnesium Stearate, Magnesium Palmitate, Boron Nitride, PTFE, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Bambusa Arundinacea (Bamboo) Stem Powder, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol MAY CONTAIN: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850)

Has anybody tried the shade Always earthy? it’s on the elf website but I didn’t see it on here as an option..
I love blush & I would love to try this have you girls use it before & did you like it?
Is it pigmented or buildable?
Start your review of e.l.f. Primer-Infused Blush!
Review for: Always Rosy
My go to for every day wear. It is soft but can be layered for a more dramatic look. I don't need to use a lot to just have a touch of color. It lasts all day. The color from the pan and applied is the same. It is a large pan so it will last me a while, but I will buy it again when I need to.
Concord, VA
This is became one of my favorite.It goes on smooth and blends out very well.The primer infused allows it to hydrate and it lasts much longer than a regular blush.The pros are its very affordable and its a great product.I will definitely buy again and reccommend it.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Always Cheeky
Elf is really coming for these high end brands with some of their newer products. This blush was around $6 and is so beautiful on my cheeks! It’s pigmented, but easy to blend, doesnt accentuate texture or pores, and the packaging is sleek too! 10/10 from me.
Spruce Pine , NC
Review for: Always Cheeky
This blush is beautiful and very pigmented. A little definitely goes a long way with it. Goes on great, not patchy. The color I got is stunning for my light skin and it lasted with very minimal fading in a 10 wear test. I'm going to buy a couple more shades!
Review for: Always Rosy
I love almost everything from ELF, but this blush is almost too pigmented. As soon as I brushed it onto my skin, it kind of sticks and is somewhat difficult to buff out. I love that it lasts all day, but I like a more subtle flush of color that is buildable.
CA
e.l.f. Primer-Infused Blush uploaded by Nats S.
e.l.f. Primer-Infused Blush uploaded by Nats S.
Review for: Always Rosy
I started getting into blush and I wanted to start with something affordable. This is in such a good price point and so pigmented for a blush. It is long wearing and I want to go purchase more colors.
Greeley, CO
Review for: Always Cheeky
Definitely a better blush than another expensive brand that I returned. This blush really does stay put for a while and gives the cheeks a perfect tint of pink. This is one of the blushes that needs to be used with a light hand. The color is buildable.
Portland, OR
e.l.f. Primer-Infused Blush uploaded by Tristina P.
Review for: Always Cheeky
When I seen this was a primer infused blush, I had to give it a try. Blends really well and the color is very pigmented. For the price, I wouldn't mind buying a couple more! Extremely buildable so go easy with the application. Would recommend to all!
Fresno, CA
Review for: Always Cheeky
Primer infused is key to a long lasting blush! This is great for everyday. Its pigmented enough to the point you can see it but it doesnt make you look like a clown. Love this to add color to my face. Also works great for the no makeup makeup look.
Review for: Always Cheeky
One of my favorite blushes of all time. I like the primer qualities about this product. It is my perfect everyday color and lasts such a long time in my skin. I have repurchased this product multiple times and at such an affordable price
Ask a question to the Influenster community...