e.l.f. Primer-Infused Blush

This long-wearing blush is infused with lock on primer powder to ensure a full day of perfectly placed blush. Use this blush on days you know that youll need bulletproof makeup. This blush is easy to blend, perfectly pigmented for ease of application, and grips your cheeks like second skin. Use with the Primer Infused Bronzer to complete your long-wearing cheek look.

HOW TO USE

• Lightly dab a fluffy brush into the pan, then sweep across the cheeks for blush that lasts all day.
  • Use with Lock On Face Primer for best results

Talc, Dimethicone, Silica, Nylon-12, Magnesium Stearate, Magnesium Palmitate, Boron Nitride, PTFE, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Bambusa Arundinacea (Bamboo) Stem Powder, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol MAY CONTAIN: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850)

Has anybody tried the shade Always earthy? it’s on the elf website but I didn’t see it on here as an option..
I love blush & I would love to try this have you girls use it before & did you like it?
Is it pigmented or buildable?
Start your review of e.l.f. Primer-Infused Blush!
Oregon City
Review for: Always Cheeky
This blush blends out so well on the face and can be built up without patchiness. It’s very pigmented so not much is needed
Corona, NY
Review for: Always Rosy
Love this blush good enough pigmentation to leave your cheeks looking nice and not expensive at all love it my holy grail.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Always Rosy
This blush is good. I like the way it easy applies to the face, but it doesn’t seem like it lasts very long or stands out.
I purchased the e.l.f. always peachy blush and love it! The product itself is super pigmented and blends out beautifully!
Port Ewen, NY
Review for: Always Rosy
This is a very nice blush product. The color is great for my skin tone and it’s not too much! It’s very highly pigmented.
Clearwater, FL
This blush comes out so pigmented. So much better than anything I’ve used before. This is a go-to for anyone on a budget.
Rochester Hls, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Always Rosy
I bought this while working on a dupes video - it is way better than the one it’s duping and looks so glowy and natural
Chillicothe , OH
An amazing blush especially if you have to be on stage or a musical or dance. It will really stand out and blend great.
Review for: Always Cheeky
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS BLUSH!! this is my favorite powder blush ever!! it gives a nice flush and it’s very build able!!
Tulsa, OK
Review for: Always Cheeky
It’s buildable and lasts love the color, looks great on a everyone!! This is what I use every time I do my makeup
Ask a question to the Influenster community...