BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The silky formula melts into the skin for adjustable coverage. Apply alone or over foundation for a flawlessly smooth and natural-looking finish. The portable makeup compact and sponge is convenient for on-the-go touchups. see more...

• I've seen this brand in multiple stores a lot and very curious to...1 Answers
  • How good is the powder? Do you have to reply throughout the day? 1 Answers
  • Is there a color that would be suitable for an nc... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Amazon
Jessica M.
Not the best pressed powder out there. Not the best pigmentation but then again, its very reasonably priced
Brenda V.
Stockton, CA
One of the best drug store makeup product! This powder doesn't give you full coverage but it is still good!
Lauren S.
I love all elf products. This one is another great product. It covers my blemishes and smooths my pore
Valerie T.
Not bad for the price , i use it sometimes to set my face , it's pretty lightweights and easy to blend
Danielle M.
Boaz, AL
Elf products are very good for their price. Can't beat it. The foundation does match most skins.
member-9ebc12c43
Porterville, CA
This powder is okay! Wasn't my favorite but wasn't the worse either.. made my face look powdery
Sami P.
Minot, ND
Did not like this product for my oily skin. It got super cakey even with the lightest layer.
Brittinie L.
Fence, WI
I use this one almost everyday. It's a very good product for cheap recommend this to anyone.
Kaylee P.
Upper Sandsky, OH
I dont like this product. It smudges and leaves streaks. I hate the oily feeling it leaves
Kristi S.
New Braunfels, TX
I love E.L.F. products . Affordable and they give the desired look im always going for !!!
Sally R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
How good is the powder? Do you have to reply throughout the day?
Shelli P.
Rio Rancho, NM
I've seen this brand in multiple stores a lot and very curious to know if this powder works well????
jessica S.
Toronto, ON
Has anyone used this on its own? Hows the coverage/texture?
Monica S.
Spring valley, CA
Is there a color that would be suitable for an nc45 tone?