BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #95 in Powder Foundation

The silky formula melts into the skin for adjustable coverage. Apply alone or over foundation for a flawlessly smooth and natural-looking finish. The portable makeup compact and sponge is convenient for on-the-go touchups. see more...

• I've seen this brand in multiple stores a lot and very curious to...1 Answers
  • How good is the powder? Do you have to reply throughout the day? 1 Answers
  • Is there a color that would be suitable for an nc... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Amazon
Sami P.
Minot, ND
Did not like this product for my oily skin. It got super cakey even with the lightest layer.
Brittinie L.
Fence, WI
I use this one almost everyday. It's a very good product for cheap recommend this to anyone.
Kristi S.
New Braunfels, TX
I love E.L.F. products . Affordable and they give the desired look im always going for !!!
Kaylee P.
Upper Sandsky, OH
I dont like this product. It smudges and leaves streaks. I hate the oily feeling it leaves
Yaritza N.
I love elf cosmetics, this powder is great, i am it using every day and I really like the results.
My makeup stays all day long (on my face LOL) The Silky formula melts into the skin for adjustable coverage, You can Apply alone or over foundation for a flawlessly smooth and natural-looking finish, The portable makeup compact and spongy is convenient for on-the-go touchups, but i do not like it because the product does not last this powder works for me perfect.
kayla f.
WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
packaging is cute and comes with a mirror and sponge. it is lightweight and covers small imperfections. it also removes redness from the face and lasts all day. it is affordable and comes in a variety of shades.
Tamika V.
bell post hill
I love this pressed powder. It is long lasting and lasts throughout the day. It's very easy to apply to the skin. I think it's good for all skin types but I may be wrong. I would totally buy this product again.
Muniza A.
Etobicoke, Ontario, Ontario
Great coverage for a powder that is so cheap! I use it in the shade Buff and it matches my skin tone perfectly. Most days all I need is a little concealer and this powder on top and I'm good to go. It's medium coverage powder that I would definitely recommend to others. Give it a try! I'm sure you will love it!
Ivannia Vannesa V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
e.l.f Pressed Powder fabulosa marca nos trae estos polvos muy finos y ligeros que se funden en un maquillaje con un acabado muy delicado me gusto
Nerinette R.
San Juan, PR
Great purchase for the price. I love the e.l.f. Pressed powder it sets my makeup and leaves me matte. I do tend to use a brush for application.
Shelli P.
Rio Rancho, NM
I've seen this brand in multiple stores a lot and very curious to know if this powder works well????
Sally R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
How good is the powder? Do you have to reply throughout the day?
jessica S.
Toronto, On
Has anyone used this on its own? Hows the coverage/texture?
Monica S.
Spring valley, CA
Is there a color that would be suitable for an nc45 tone?