BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The portable makeup compact and sponge is convenient for on-the-go touchups. The Silky formula melts into the skin for adjustable coverage. e.l.f. pressed powder apply alone or over foundation for a flawlessly smooth and natural-looking finish. A great formula by elf Cosmetics in Bangladesh.

HOW TO USE

Using the sponge provided or a powder brush, pat the powder onto the T-zone, cheeks, forehead, and chin to minimize oiliness and set makeup.
Can be worn alone or used for touch ups whenever needed.

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, Silica, Boron Nitride, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dimethicone, Phenyltrimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77499).

Sarah H.
RICHARDSON, TX
Review for: Porcelain more...
This super fine powder is perfect to set your under eye area and add some coverage. When I wear this, I don�t even use concealer because this does the trick. If you go overboard, you will look like a caked up mess. I always use MAC�s Fix+, which takes away the cakey look and I�m good to go. When used in moderation, though, it�s perfect to make the triangles under your eyes matte � I hate for that area to be shiny or glow. Again, don't over-do it! This isn't as finely milled as most other powders and it will be detectable on your skin!it�s perfect to make the triangles under your eyes matte � I hate for that area to be shiny or glow. Again, don't over-do it! This isn't as finely milled as most other powders and it will be detectable on your skin!
Mary C.
Review for: Porcelain more...
elf is most likely one of the best drugstore brands out there. The pressed powder compact comes complete with mirror and applicator pad bonuses, and is super affordable! I use mine after I complete my look as a finishing type setting powder. It helps the skin look flawless. It works well for most skin colors and types. I usually use #83153 in Buff.
Sarina G.
Avenel, NJ
I really like this elf pressed powder. I never wanted to buy this because I felt like it would be chalky and not worth the buy.y cousin actually picked up an extra one and and gave it to me to try and I am so glad she did because this powder is a beautiful bronzer for medium to tan skin tones and has a creamy texture that applies beautifully. This powder is very pigmented and I wasn't expecting it to be, if your looking for an affordable bronzer this is great!
Alejandra E.
Review for: Porcelain more...
I use this e.l.f pressed powder as an everyday powder and so to set my under eyes areas(in the shade Porcelain) and I really like its finish!!! It looks so flawless and the skin seems like skin, not cakey at all and if you are normal or combination-oily skin, this one is your life saver!!! My makeup stays all day long in one piece. I'm in love with this product and its highly recommended in my opinion.
Emily A.
Hartville, OH
Love e.l.f. products but I was hoping for more buildable coverage from the pressed powder. It looks good as a semi matte finishing powder but clings to dry spots and concealed areas when more is applied. Didn't set my makeup very well either, was already fading off after a couple hours. Not the best for combo skin.
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
I love using this pressed powder on my ‘no makeup days’ It’s great for anyone with oily skin who wants an affordable light long lasting drugstore product to cover up any shiny oil you might have on your face. I keep this product in my purse at all times for any touch ups I might need to hide shine.
Ingrid R.
Review for: Sand more...
I think this product was okay! I prefer loose powder but this was okay to have as an on the go kind of thing, it kept me matte for quite some time so that was a good thing! I would really only use it for travel
Teresa L.
It works great and is very inexpensive. It mattifies without being overly drying and It makes my skin appear smoother. I bought the second lightest shade and have light skin. It works nicely and last a good amount of time. I do have to reapply once I get off work but it’s still a wonderful product!!
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
Its an ok pressed powder esp its in a drugstore but still get kinda cakey after couple of hours..very affordable but i guess there's more better products outthere
Christian D.
Great coverage it made the foundation look even better, the color was great. Nice smooth finish and stayed in place, even through sweating. The product lasted a good amount of time and that's with reapplying here and there when needed. I would definitely recommend it to someone!
Sally R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
How good is the powder? Do you have to reply throughout the day?
Shelli P.
Rio Rancho, NM
I've seen this brand in multiple stores a lot and very curious to know if this powder works well????
jessica S.
Toronto, ON
Has anyone used this on its own? Hows the coverage/texture?
Monica S.
Spring valley, CA
Is there a color that would be suitable for an nc45 tone?

back