BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #97 in Powder Foundation

The silky formula melts into the skin for adjustable coverage. Apply alone or over foundation for a flawlessly smooth and natural-looking finish. The portable makeup compact and sponge is convenient for on-the-go touchups. see more...

• I've seen this brand in multiple stores a lot and very curious to...1 Answers
  • How good is the powder? Do you have to reply throughout the day? 1 Answers
  • Is there a color that would be suitable for an nc...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Amazon
Juan M.
Juan M.
Rehoboth Beach
Absolutely AMAZING. The price is extremely affordable for anyone and everyone. The powder leaves a natural skin like finish that is appealing to all.
member-9ebc12c43
member-9ebc12c43
Porterville, CA
This powder is okay! Wasn't my favorite but wasn't the worse either.. made my face look powdery
Francesscca S.
Francesscca S.
Kissimmee, FL
I love elf the makeup always has a light feel unlike other makeups it doesn't feel caked on your face. My favorite thing is the reasonable prices. This powder is great and gets the job done.
Valerie R.
Valerie R.
So lightweight, goes on smoothly and SO affordable. Easy to match a shade to my skin tone and blends easily.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Audubon, PA
This is a very reasonable product. It covers well and is easy to apply. It last a long time. It makes my skin feel very soft. I have dry skin and it works well. It is very lightweight and allows my skin to breath. I will definitely buy this product again.
Haleigh B.
Haleigh B.
I'm such a big fan of anything E.l.f. It's such good quality at an amazing price! So of course this product is great! It sets my makeup without it looking too caked on, and leaves my face without any shine!
Lorna D.
Lorna D.
Shreveport, Louisiana
nice pressed powder option. I keep this in my bag for daily touch ups. Give good lightweight coverage and lasts long.
Kyra H.
Kyra H.
Texarkana
I was a little scared to waste anymore money on makeup. I have very oily skin and this makeup does wonders for me. Also amazed me when the color was so spot on perfect for my medium/dark tone. I love e.l.f. products. It really controls my shine. It doesn't make my face look cakey or crease around my mouth or eyes. The only down side is that it only last for a few hours then I have to apply more. But I'm okay with that.
Cris H.
Cris H.
Mc Clure, OH
I use this as a setting sealant after I achieved my target make up regimen. It's worked well for me,so I don't appear shiny.
Kalynda S.
Kalynda S.
Love it, for a drugstore product this is great. Say goodbye to those expensive brands cause this is where it's at !!! It has such an amazing finish, if your looking for that nice airbrushed look this is your product
Shelli P.
Shelli P.
Rio Rancho, NM
I've seen this brand in multiple stores a lot and very curious to know if this powder works well????
Sally R.
Sally R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
How good is the powder? Do you have to reply throughout the day?
Monica S.
Monica S.
Spring valley, CA
Is there a color that would be suitable for an nc45 tone?