BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The silky formula melts into the skin for adjustable coverage. Apply alone or over foundation for a flawlessly smooth and natural-looking finish. The portable makeup compact and sponge is convenient for on-the-go touchups. see more...

• I've seen this brand in multiple stores a lot and very curious to...1 Answers
  • How good is the powder? Do you have to reply throughout the day? 1 Answers
  • Is there a color that would be suitable for an nc... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Amazon
Michelle H.
Lockport, NY
This powder is great for the unbelievably low price! Would definitely recommend for someone who needs a little oily coverage
Catheline K.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
Love it> ELF Products are amazing and affordable for everyone to purchase. You wouldn't be disappointed in their products.
corryn a.
Wilmington, DE
I like this product a lot, it helps me during the day when especially during the summer when I'm sweaty and look oily.
Lorna D.
Shreveport, LA
nice pressed powder option. I keep this in my bag for daily touch ups. Give good lightweight coverage and lasts long.
Candy C.
Have use this to set my make up before it doesn't give much coverage on its own but enough if you want a suble look.
Courtney S.
Elf is what I grew up learning to use so I've used 90% of their products and their powders are amazing! I love them
Chelsea S.
I love this product! Not only for the price, but more so because it goes on smooth and doesn't make my face cakey.
Ashley R.
It's works great ! Just like the expensive kind just more affordable 😬iv Ben using elf for a while. I love it.
Valerie R.
So lightweight, goes on smoothly and SO affordable. Easy to match a shade to my skin tone and blends easily.
Marisela V.
Toledo, OH
Inexpensive, and gets the job done! Love the color payoff on the skin, it applies smoothly and is not cakey!!
Sally R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
How good is the powder? Do you have to reply throughout the day?
Shelli P.
Rio Rancho, NM
I've seen this brand in multiple stores a lot and very curious to know if this powder works well????
jessica S.
Toronto, ON
Has anyone used this on its own? Hows the coverage/texture?
Monica S.
Spring valley, CA
Is there a color that would be suitable for an nc45 tone?