BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #95 in Powder Foundation

The silky formula melts into the skin for adjustable coverage. Apply alone or over foundation for a flawlessly smooth and natural-looking finish. The portable makeup compact and sponge is convenient for on-the-go touchups. see more...

• I've seen this brand in multiple stores a lot and very curious to...1 Answers
  • How good is the powder? Do you have to reply throughout the day? 1 Answers
  • Is there a color that would be suitable for an nc... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Amazon
Shannon F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This powder sets everything in place without that powdery, cakey finish. Smooths out skin tone and can be used alone for flawless coverage
roxane l.
THE WORST THING EVER IM TELLING YOU BECAUSE THE ONLY THINK ABOUT WHITE PEOPLE WHEN THEIR MAKING THIS THING ITS NOT WORTH THE PRICE AT ALL
Amber H.
Fort Wayne
I love this stuff. It kept my foundation in place all day long. I highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a cheaper powder :)
Michelle P.
Perris, CA
The elf pressed powder is ok. It's not something I will use all the time but I do have it in to different shades. I love elf cosmetics.
Kat G.
West Sacramento, CA
Love it! Im a huge fan of elf products. They work good on my sensitive skin and last long. Awesome product especially if on a budget.
Heather M.
Windermere
Matches my skin great and goes on smooth. Leaves my face nice and matte so I am always photo ready, no matter what Im doing!
Cris H.
Mc Clure, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this as a setting sealant after I achieved my target make up regimen. It's worked well for me,so I don't appear shiny.
Jennyfer S.
Lawrence, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These were my first setting powders I had purchased and worked very good also it didn't break me out and went on super smooth
Catheline K.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it> ELF Products are amazing and affordable for everyone to purchase. You wouldn't be disappointed in their products.
corryn a.
Wilmington, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product a lot, it helps me during the day when especially during the summer when I'm sweaty and look oily.
Shelli P.
Rio Rancho, NM
I've seen this brand in multiple stores a lot and very curious to know if this powder works well????
Sally R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
How good is the powder? Do you have to reply throughout the day?
jessica S.
Toronto, On
Has anyone used this on its own? Hows the coverage/texture?
Monica S.
Spring valley, CA
Is there a color that would be suitable for an nc45 tone?