BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #97 in Powder Foundation

The silky formula melts into the skin for adjustable coverage. Apply alone or over foundation for a flawlessly smooth and natural-looking finish. The portable makeup compact and sponge is convenient for on-the-go touchups. see more...

• I've seen this brand in multiple stores a lot and very curious to...1 Answers
  • How good is the powder? Do you have to reply throughout the day? 1 Answers
  • Is there a color that would be suitable for an nc...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Amazon
Sami P.
Sami P.
Minot, ND
Did not like this product for my oily skin. It got super cakey even with the lightest layer.
Kat G.
Kat G.
West Sacramento, CA
Love it! Im a huge fan of elf products. They work good on my sensitive skin and last long. Awesome product especially if on a budget.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Boaz, AL
Elf products are very good for their price. Can't beat it. The foundation does match most skins.
Hanna T.
Hanna T.
it does a good job of making my face matte but i don't see that is prolongs my makeup in any type of way. But when i have heavy foundation i like using this bc its sheer.
Kate B.
Kate B.
Elf is just the greatest cheap makeup out there. This powder is always in my bag for a night out. It soaks up oil off my face immediately. I think I paid like $3 for it too. You can't beat this when it comes to affordable makeup.
Sybil W.
Sybil W.
La Place, LA
I bought this powder in the lightest shade that it comes in. First off, I've only ever used it as a setting powder and never by itself on my face. Second, this powder oxidizes like crazy on my face. Which is why, I stopped using it, and never have any plans to ever buy it again.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Fort Wayne
I love this stuff. It kept my foundation in place all day long. I highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a cheaper powder :)
Josie A.
Josie A.
Extremely cheap price. For how well the packaging, formula and overall application, I was surprised on how cheap it is. Holds my foundation all day.
Brittinie L.
Brittinie L.
Fence, WI
I use this one almost everyday. It's a very good product for cheap recommend this to anyone.
Rylee H.
Rylee H.
Garrett
I bought this about a month or so ago. I like how easy it is to apply. Not too thick but enough coverage it last almost of the day! Only have to really once throughout. Very much recommend this product!
Shelli P.
Shelli P.
Rio Rancho, NM
I've seen this brand in multiple stores a lot and very curious to know if this powder works well????
Sally R.
Sally R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
How good is the powder? Do you have to reply throughout the day?
Monica S.
Monica S.
Spring valley, CA
Is there a color that would be suitable for an nc45 tone?