BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The portable makeup compact and sponge is convenient for on-the-go touchups. The Silky formula melts into the skin for adjustable coverage. e.l.f. pressed powder apply alone or over foundation for a flawlessly smooth and natural-looking finish. A great formula by elf Cosmetics in Bangladesh.

HOW TO USE

Using the sponge provided or a powder brush, pat the powder onto the T-zone, cheeks, forehead, and chin to minimize oiliness and set makeup.
Can be worn alone or used for touch ups whenever needed.

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, Silica, Boron Nitride, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dimethicone, Phenyltrimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77499).

• I've seen this brand in multiple stores a lot and very curious to...1 Answers
  • How good is the powder? Do you have to reply throughout the day? 1 Answers
  • Is there a color that would be suitable for an nc... Be the first to answer!
Buy on e.l.f. ...*
Mary C.
Review for: Porcelain more...
elf is most likely one of the best drugstore brands out there. The pressed powder compact comes complete with mirror and applicator pad bonuses, and is super affordable! I use mine after I complete my look as a finishing type setting powder. It helps the skin look flawless. It works well for most skin colors and types. I usually use #83153 in Buff.
Sarina G.
Avenel, NJ
I really like this elf pressed powder. I never wanted to buy this because I felt like it would be chalky and not worth the buy.y cousin actually picked up an extra one and and gave it to me to try and I am so glad she did because this powder is a beautiful bronzer for medium to tan skin tones and has a creamy texture that applies beautifully. This powder is very pigmented and I wasn't expecting it to be, if your looking for an affordable bronzer this is great!
Alejandra E.
Review for: Porcelain more...
I use this e.l.f pressed powder as an everyday powder and so to set my under eyes areas(in the shade Porcelain) and I really like its finish!!! It looks so flawless and the skin seems like skin, not cakey at all and if you are normal or combination-oily skin, this one is your life saver!!! My makeup stays all day long in one piece. I'm in love with this product and its highly recommended in my opinion.
Kimmy J.
Lansing
Review for: Sand more...
I love this powder so much. It works so well with my skin and my tone. It's hard for me to find a shade to match my skin because I'm super white, but not glow white. It's very easy to apply and smells like makeup lol, nothing to bad but nothing like the chocolate or peachy smell. You should definitely try this if you need some new powder.
Whitney M.
Plano, TX
Review for: Sand more...
There's a nice compact again to keep in your bag, or at your desk for when you need a quick touchup or you're getting oily. It's one of those great cheap things that you don't think you're going to work and then it shocked the hell out of you. It's light it doesn't make you feel cakey, and will help with the oil
Dana C.
Rockmart
Great setting powder. Other product blend out well over this. Keeps me Matt and I feel like I get a little extra coverage form this as well. It works just as well as most drug store powders or better. Feels smooth on the skin and not cakey at all. With a setting spray this gives a beautiful lasting finish.
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
I love using this pressed powder on my ‘no makeup days’ It’s great for anyone with oily skin who wants an affordable light long lasting drugstore product to cover up any shiny oil you might have on your face. I keep this product in my purse at all times for any touch ups I might need to hide shine.
Ingrid R.
Review for: Sand more...
I think this product was okay! I prefer loose powder but this was okay to have as an on the go kind of thing, it kept me matte for quite some time so that was a good thing! I would really only use it for travel
Vatrina L.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Porcelain more...
So I usually buy the elf powdered compact as just a touch up compact but I have a few issues with it. Once you break through the first layer it starts to get to this weird consistency. I found that it picks more product up with a sponge rather than a brush. It's only 2 dollars and worth a shot!
Christian D.
Great coverage it made the foundation look even better, the color was great. Nice smooth finish and stayed in place, even through sweating. The product lasted a good amount of time and that's with reapplying here and there when needed. I would definitely recommend it to someone!
Sally R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
How good is the powder? Do you have to reply throughout the day?
Shelli P.
Rio Rancho, NM
I've seen this brand in multiple stores a lot and very curious to know if this powder works well????
jessica S.
niagara falls,ny
Has anyone used this on its own? Hows the coverage/texture?
Monica S.
Spring valley, CA
Is there a color that would be suitable for an nc45 tone?