BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #97 in Powder Foundation

The silky formula melts into the skin for adjustable coverage. Apply alone or over foundation for a flawlessly smooth and natural-looking finish. The portable makeup compact and sponge is convenient for on-the-go touchups. see more...

• I've seen this brand in multiple stores a lot and very curious to...1 Answers
  • How good is the powder? Do you have to reply throughout the day? 1 Answers
  • Is there a color that would be suitable for an nc...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Amazon
Xochitl N.
Xochitl N.
hercules, CA
I use this powder to see my makeup. I use under my eyes and on my t zone where I get more oily. I really like this product. For me it works just as well as some high end ones I've tried out
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Ruskin
This kept my face in check and I love every part of it . I bought it at Walmart at a affordable price I forgot home much it is but anyways it's good
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
Hamburg, NY
I seriously love this, it's so cheap enough I can buy a few of them to last a couple of months. It covers all my face even if I have acne on it.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Milan, MI
High quality item for a reasonable price. Stays on long and comes out fairly matte on my skin. Good for combination skin and easy to apply!
Candy C.
Candy C.
Have use this to set my make up before it doesn't give much coverage on its own but enough if you want a suble look.
Amber P.
Amber P.
Jacksonville, NC
I love doesn't this powder. I usually just wear this when I am running errands or something. It's enough coverage to get me through for a little while!
Jennyfer S.
Jennyfer S.
Lawrence, MA
These were my first setting powders I had purchased and worked very good also it didn't break me out and went on super smooth
Marisela V.
Marisela V.
Toledo, OH
Inexpensive, and gets the job done! Love the color payoff on the skin, it applies smoothly and is not cakey!!
roxane l.
roxane l.
THE WORST THING EVER IM TELLING YOU BECAUSE THE ONLY THINK ABOUT WHITE PEOPLE WHEN THEIR MAKING THIS THING ITS NOT WORTH THE PRICE AT ALL
corryn a.
corryn a.
Wilmington, DE
I like this product a lot, it helps me during the day when especially during the summer when I'm sweaty and look oily.
Shelli P.
Shelli P.
Rio Rancho, NM
I've seen this brand in multiple stores a lot and very curious to know if this powder works well????
Sally R.
Sally R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
How good is the powder? Do you have to reply throughout the day?
Monica S.
Monica S.
Spring valley, CA
Is there a color that would be suitable for an nc45 tone?