BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #95 in Powder Foundation

The silky formula melts into the skin for adjustable coverage. Apply alone or over foundation for a flawlessly smooth and natural-looking finish. The portable makeup compact and sponge is convenient for on-the-go touchups. see more...

• I've seen this brand in multiple stores a lot and very curious to...1 Answers
  • How good is the powder? Do you have to reply throughout the day? 1 Answers
  • Is there a color that would be suitable for an nc... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Amazon
Taylor S.
I didn't notice anything special about this powder is seems like and other powder I have used before. I have very oily skin and it did mattify well. Over all if you are on a budget I would purchase!
Hanna T.
it does a good job of making my face matte but i don't see that is prolongs my makeup in any type of way. But when i have heavy foundation i like using this bc its sheer.
Francesscca S.
Kissimmee, FL
I love elf the makeup always has a light feel unlike other makeups it doesn't feel caked on your face. My favorite thing is the reasonable prices. This powder is great and gets the job done.
Morgan R.
Burbank, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I keep this in my purse for touch ups throughout the day. Great size, great price and the powder does not make me greasy. I dont have any cons for this powder!
Amber P.
Jacksonville, NC
I love doesn't this powder. I usually just wear this when I am running errands or something. It's enough coverage to get me through for a little while!
Kayla O.
Ruskin
Beauty Junkie Expert
This kept my face in check and I love every part of it . I bought it at Walmart at a affordable price I forgot home much it is but anyways it's good
Juan M.
Rehoboth Beach
Absolutely AMAZING. The price is extremely affordable for anyone and everyone. The powder leaves a natural skin like finish that is appealing to all.
Josie A.
Extremely cheap price. For how well the packaging, formula and overall application, I was surprised on how cheap it is. Holds my foundation all day.
Sarah O.
Hamburg, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I seriously love this, it's so cheap enough I can buy a few of them to last a couple of months. It covers all my face even if I have acne on it.
Lauren H.
Mansfield, OH
High quality item for a reasonable price. Stays on long and comes out fairly matte on my skin. Good for combination skin and easy to apply!
Shelli P.
Rio Rancho, NM
I've seen this brand in multiple stores a lot and very curious to know if this powder works well????
Sally R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
How good is the powder? Do you have to reply throughout the day?
jessica S.
Toronto, On
Has anyone used this on its own? Hows the coverage/texture?
Monica S.
Spring valley, CA
Is there a color that would be suitable for an nc45 tone?