BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #95 in Powder Foundation

The silky formula melts into the skin for adjustable coverage. Apply alone or over foundation for a flawlessly smooth and natural-looking finish. The portable makeup compact and sponge is convenient for on-the-go touchups. see more...

• I've seen this brand in multiple stores a lot and very curious to...1 Answers
  • How good is the powder? Do you have to reply throughout the day? 1 Answers
  • Is there a color that would be suitable for an nc... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Amazon
Sybil W.
La Place, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this powder in the lightest shade that it comes in. First off, I've only ever used it as a setting powder and never by itself on my face. Second, this powder oxidizes like crazy on my face. Which is why, I stopped using it, and never have any plans to ever buy it again.
Dawn B.
Saylorsburg, PA
I wasn't sure I would like this product, because of the amount of product kicked up, but it worked wonders setting my foundation. It really lasted longer than anticipated. I have super dry skin, and it didn't dry me out to the point it was flaky and cracking. Definitely recommend!
Elisa P.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The elf pressed powder is not the best in my opinion. it mattes your makeup for a couple of hours but it does not last all day. matte in the beginning but eventually gets oily.
Ana H.
This is a nice powder that sets makeup well without looking cakey; however, it doesnt leave the skin very matte. I prefer a matte finish that lasts all day, but this will definitely let your natural shine come through.
Kyra H.
Texarkana
I was a little scared to waste anymore money on makeup. I have very oily skin and this makeup does wonders for me. Also amazed me when the color was so spot on perfect for my medium/dark tone. I love e.l.f. products. It really controls my shine. It doesn't make my face look cakey or crease around my mouth or eyes. The only down side is that it only last for a few hours then I have to apply more. But I'm okay with that.
Xochitl N.
Hercules, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this powder to see my makeup. I use under my eyes and on my t zone where I get more oily. I really like this product. For me it works just as well as some high end ones I've tried out
Alexus J.
Tacoma, WA
Bought this when I was trying to find something cheaper than what I usually use. It's hit and miss with elf products when it comes to my sensitive skin, but this was really impressive! It stayed on all day for me and I would absolutely buy again if I was in a jam!
mari r.
Miami
Amazing powder, it is very affordable and it's not cakey by provides that extra coverage you desire in a powder foundation and for three dollars they are practically giving it away. Only downside to this product is that it's very diverse in color range
Kalynda S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it, for a drugstore product this is great. Say goodbye to those expensive brands cause this is where it's at !!! It has such an amazing finish, if your looking for that nice airbrushed look this is your product
Rylee H.
Garrett
I bought this about a month or so ago. I like how easy it is to apply. Not too thick but enough coverage it last almost of the day! Only have to really once throughout. Very much recommend this product!
Shelli P.
Rio Rancho, NM
I've seen this brand in multiple stores a lot and very curious to know if this powder works well????
Sally R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
How good is the powder? Do you have to reply throughout the day?
jessica S.
Toronto, On
Has anyone used this on its own? Hows the coverage/texture?
Monica S.
Spring valley, CA
Is there a color that would be suitable for an nc45 tone?