BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #97 in Powder Foundation

The silky formula melts into the skin for adjustable coverage. Apply alone or over foundation for a flawlessly smooth and natural-looking finish. The portable makeup compact and sponge is convenient for on-the-go touchups. see more...

• I've seen this brand in multiple stores a lot and very curious to...1 Answers
  • How good is the powder? Do you have to reply throughout the day? 1 Answers
  • Is there a color that would be suitable for an nc...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Amazon
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
I love all elf products. This one is another great product. It covers my blemishes and smooths my pore
Valerie T.
Valerie T.
Not bad for the price , i use it sometimes to set my face , it's pretty lightweights and easy to blend
Kaylee P.
Kaylee P.
Upper Sandsky, OH
I dont like this product. It smudges and leaves streaks. I hate the oily feeling it leaves
Alejandra E.
Alejandra E.
I use this e.l.f pressed powder as an everyday powder and so to set my under eyes areas(in the shade Porcelain) and I really like its finish!!! It looks so flawless and the skin seems like skin, not cakey at all and if you are normal or combination-oily skin, this one is your life saver!!! My makeup stays all day long in one piece. I'm in love with this product and its highly recommended in my opinion.
Vatrina L.
Vatrina L.
Victorville , CA
So I usually buy the elf powdered compact as just a touch up compact but I have a few issues with it. Once you break through the first layer it starts to get to this weird consistency. I found that it picks more product up with a sponge rather than a brush. It's only 2 dollars and worth a shot!
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
Saylorsburg, PA
I wasn't sure I would like this product, because of the amount of product kicked up, but it worked wonders setting my foundation. It really lasted longer than anticipated. I have super dry skin, and it didn't dry me out to the point it was flaky and cracking. Definitely recommend!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Richardson, TX
This super fine powder is perfect to set your under eye area and add some coverage. When I wear this, I don�t even use concealer because this does the trick. If you go overboard, you will look like a caked up mess. I always use MAC�s Fix+, which takes away the cakey look and I�m good to go. When used in moderation, though, it�s perfect to make the triangles under your eyes matte � I hate for that area to be shiny or glow. Again, don't over-do it! This isn't as finely milled as most other powders and it will be detectable on your skin!it�s perfect to make the triangles under your eyes matte � I hate for that area to be shiny or glow. Again, don't over-do it! This isn't as finely milled as most other powders and it will be detectable on your skin!
Elisa P.
Elisa P.
Los Angeles, CA
The elf pressed powder is not the best in my opinion. it mattes your makeup for a couple of hours but it does not last all day. matte in the beginning but eventually gets oily.
Ana H.
Ana H.
This is a nice powder that sets makeup well without looking cakey; however, it doesnt leave the skin very matte. I prefer a matte finish that lasts all day, but this will definitely let your natural shine come through.
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
Burbank, CA
I keep this in my purse for touch ups throughout the day. Great size, great price and the powder does not make me greasy. I dont have any cons for this powder!
Shelli P.
Shelli P.
Rio Rancho, NM
I've seen this brand in multiple stores a lot and very curious to know if this powder works well????
Sally R.
Sally R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
How good is the powder? Do you have to reply throughout the day?
Monica S.
Monica S.
Spring valley, CA
Is there a color that would be suitable for an nc45 tone?