BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The portable makeup compact and sponge is convenient for on-the-go touchups. The Silky formula melts into the skin for adjustable coverage. e.l.f. pressed powder apply alone or over foundation for a flawlessly smooth and natural-looking finish. A great formula by elf Cosmetics in Bangladesh.

HOW TO USE

Using the sponge provided or a powder brush, pat the powder onto the T-zone, cheeks, forehead, and chin to minimize oiliness and set makeup.
Can be worn alone or used for touch ups whenever needed.

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, Silica, Boron Nitride, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dimethicone, Phenyltrimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77499).

Buy on Amazon
Jamie P.
I didn't like this. It got cakey quickly and didn't control much oil. I had to do a lot of touch ups to control shine, and my skin broke out in a couple of days. The pan didn't seem to have much product, so it broke in the pan and I ended up throwing most of it away after about a week.
Karen T.
Monroe , NC
Review for: Sand more...
I didn’t care much for this product as it felt too thick on my face. It did offer good coverage but soon faded away. I have oily skin and it just felt like I had caked on powder. I would not buy this again.
Emily A.
Hartville, OH
Love e.l.f. products but I was hoping for more buildable coverage from the pressed powder. It looks good as a semi matte finishing powder but clings to dry spots and concealed areas when more is applied. Didn't set my makeup very well either, was already fading off after a couple hours. Not the best for combo skin.
Fernishaa M.
Omak
Review for: Almond more...
Used once. It matches my skin tone. I don’t like powder much because I get it all over myself. Who knows I might not be doing makeup right. But it was a good quality.
Terra P.
Whitehouse
I really love this it just makes you stand out and is a finishing touch too your makeup i recomend it to anybody that love makeup its so pretty and looks natural.
Lisa L.
One of my favorites- I always have one in my bag for mid-day touch ups.  I like this for everyday, general use.  The price is perfect and I can find this pretty much anywhere I shop so it's easy to pick up on a trip to the grocery store, drug store, makeup store, etc.
Audrianna W.
Monticello, MN
Review for: Sand more...
This product is affordable, but not really worth the money. It did not keep my face from being oily, and did not blend well with my foundation. However, it works quite well if you apply it just under your lower lash line to prevent your mascara from smudging on the bottom.
Diana I.
bremerton
Review for: Caramel more...
It is a good setting powder, not the best out there but it works and is affordable. It’s not for a full face of makeup look but maybe for something a bit more natural.
Julia M.
Review for: Caramel more...
Great pigmentation and easily blend-able. I will note, I have sensitive skin and after a weeks use I noticed irritation and I broke out front this product. Every body is different but I do advise individuals with sensitive skin to be careful using this product.
Emily G.
Charleston, SC
Review for: Sand more...
You are getting a bang for your buck with any ELF cosmetic. Not to mention, you are also getting a full coverage and good makeup without spending a fortune on it. This is a great brand for a good looking makeup without breaking the bank while shopping.
Sally R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
How good is the powder? Do you have to reply throughout the day?
Shelli P.
Rio Rancho, NM
I've seen this brand in multiple stores a lot and very curious to know if this powder works well????
jessica S.
Toronto, ON
Has anyone used this on its own? Hows the coverage/texture?
Monica S.
Spring Valley , CA
Is there a color that would be suitable for an nc45 tone?