BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #97 in Powder Foundation

The silky formula melts into the skin for adjustable coverage. Apply alone or over foundation for a flawlessly smooth and natural-looking finish. The portable makeup compact and sponge is convenient for on-the-go touchups. see more...

• I've seen this brand in multiple stores a lot and very curious to...1 Answers
  • How good is the powder? Do you have to reply throughout the day? 1 Answers
  • Is there a color that would be suitable for an nc...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Amazon
Mary C.
Mary C.
elf is most likely one of the best drugstore brands out there. The pressed powder compact comes complete with mirror and applicator pad bonuses, and is super affordable! I use mine after I complete my look as a finishing type setting powder. It helps the skin look flawless. It works well for most skin colors and types. I usually use #83153 in Buff.
Kristina P.
Kristina P.
West Chester, PA
I've used this product before and it's okay, but you can definitely a powder like it. It really doesn't give you coverage, only gives you color on your face if that makes sense. It's a matte finish with a cakey look to it. I wouldn't buy this product again unfortunately.
mari r.
mari r.
Miami
Amazing powder, it is very affordable and it's not cakey by provides that extra coverage you desire in a powder foundation and for three dollars they are practically giving it away. Only downside to this product is that it's very diverse in color range
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
I didn't notice anything special about this powder is seems like and other powder I have used before. I have very oily skin and it did mattify well. Over all if you are on a budget I would purchase!
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Perris, CA
The elf pressed powder is ok. It's not something I will use all the time but I do have it in to different shades. I love elf cosmetics.
Catheline K.
Catheline K.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
Love it> ELF Products are amazing and affordable for everyone to purchase. You wouldn't be disappointed in their products.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
I love this product! Not only for the price, but more so because it goes on smooth and doesn't make my face cakey.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
It's works great ! Just like the expensive kind just more affordable ūüė¨iv Ben using elf for a while. I love it.
Brenda V.
Brenda V.
Stockton, CA
One of the best drug store makeup product! This powder doesn't give you full coverage but it is still good!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Not the best pressed powder out there. Not the best pigmentation but then again, its very reasonably priced
Shelli P.
Shelli P.
Rio Rancho, NM
I've seen this brand in multiple stores a lot and very curious to know if this powder works well????
Sally R.
Sally R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
How good is the powder? Do you have to reply throughout the day?
Monica S.
Monica S.
Spring valley, CA
Is there a color that would be suitable for an nc45 tone?