BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The silky formula melts into the skin for adjustable coverage. Apply alone or over foundation for a flawlessly smooth and natural-looking finish. The portable makeup compact and sponge is convenient for on-the-go touchups. see more...

• I've seen this brand in multiple stores a lot and very curious to...1 Answers
  • How good is the powder? Do you have to reply throughout the day? 1 Answers
  • Is there a color that would be suitable for an nc... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Amazon
Saylah D.
Holly Pond
This powder is great and leaves the skin with a great finish. Locks in foundation pretty good for longer lasting wear. Super affordable with high end quality. Has numerous shades to match most skin tones.
Jenifer M.
Jacksonville
Love how affordable this brand is! The products are of great value the perfect price point for such a great quality product. I have yet to try anything and not like it! My favorite go to brand of I ever forgot something whole on the road.
Hope G.
Fair Play
This powder is so good! I’ve never been able to afford the high price Makeup and then I started using elf! For the price you can’t beat it! It’s all I wear & it keeps my face acne free! Definitely worth it!
Sarah H.
RICHARDSON, TX
This super fine powder is perfect to set your under eye area and add some coverage. When I wear this, I don�t even use concealer because this does the trick. If you go overboard, you will look like a caked up mess. I always use MAC�s Fix+, which takes away the cakey look and I�m good to go. When used in moderation, though, it�s perfect to make the triangles under your eyes matte � I hate for that area to be shiny or glow. Again, don't over-do it! This isn't as finely milled as most other powders and it will be detectable on your skin!it�s perfect to make the triangles under your eyes matte � I hate for that area to be shiny or glow. Again, don't over-do it! This isn't as finely milled as most other powders and it will be detectable on your skin!
Mary C.
elf is most likely one of the best drugstore brands out there. The pressed powder compact comes complete with mirror and applicator pad bonuses, and is super affordable! I use mine after I complete my look as a finishing type setting powder. It helps the skin look flawless. It works well for most skin colors and types. I usually use #83153 in Buff.
Alejandra E.
I use this e.l.f pressed powder as an everyday powder and so to set my under eyes areas(in the shade Porcelain) and I really like its finish!!! It looks so flawless and the skin seems like skin, not cakey at all and if you are normal or combination-oily skin, this one is your life saver!!! My makeup stays all day long in one piece. I'm in love with this product and its highly recommended in my opinion.
Vatrina L.
Los Angeles, CA
So I usually buy the elf powdered compact as just a touch up compact but I have a few issues with it. Once you break through the first layer it starts to get to this weird consistency. I found that it picks more product up with a sponge rather than a brush. It's only 2 dollars and worth a shot!
Sybil W.
I bought this powder in the lightest shade that it comes in. First off, I've only ever used it as a setting powder and never by itself on my face. Second, this powder oxidizes like crazy on my face. Which is why, I stopped using it, and never have any plans to ever buy it again.
Dawn B.
Saylorsburg, PA
I wasn't sure I would like this product, because of the amount of product kicked up, but it worked wonders setting my foundation. It really lasted longer than anticipated. I have super dry skin, and it didn't dry me out to the point it was flaky and cracking. Definitely recommend!
Elisa P.
Los Angeles, CA
The elf pressed powder is not the best in my opinion. it mattes your makeup for a couple of hours but it does not last all day. matte in the beginning but eventually gets oily.
Sally R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
How good is the powder? Do you have to reply throughout the day?
Shelli P.
Rio Rancho, NM
I've seen this brand in multiple stores a lot and very curious to know if this powder works well????
jessica S.
Toronto, ON
Has anyone used this on its own? Hows the coverage/texture?
Monica S.
Spring valley, CA
Is there a color that would be suitable for an nc45 tone?