BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #43 in Face Primer

This convenient, versatile water based primer stick instantly hydrates skin to improve skin texture and to prep skin for makeup application.  Infused with shea butter, cocoa, aloe, and grape to hydrate skin. The two-in-one formula and stick form is perfect for travel or your gym bag!

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

HOW TO USE

Twist up the stick and apply all over the face in circular motions. Blend in with fingertips. Can also be used to soothe dry hands or elbows.

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

0.51 oz. (15g)

Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Glycerin, Sodium Stearate, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacoa (Coco) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

e.l.f. Prep & Hydrate Balm
  • "i really like this. i have dry skin and this is super nice for moisturizing right before applying foundation. " in 109 reviews
  • "this primer works awesome for me! i have dry skin and it works wonders! might not work too well for oily skin, which is why i gave it 4 stars. other than that, i think it is awesome and for the price, you can't beat it. i reach for this over my smash box, and too faced primers!" in 100 reviews
Shayla M.
Manitou Beach, MI
This Prep and Hydrate Balm is extraordinary! No joke, I have problems with very dry and mature skin. In particular my nose, forehead, around my mouth, and chin areas. I've tried EVERYTHING to make it smooth and my foundation not look horrible on as soon as I put it on, never mind later in the day. So, after I moisturized and have applied my cream highlight and contour, I put this on those areas. Then I wait about five minutes and my foundation is flawless — seriously flawless all day! I pray e.l.f. never discontinues this product.
Madison W.
kennewick
I absolutely love this product. I tend to use it before my makeup. I first put on moisturizer and then this. It works great as a primer and helps minimize my pores and eliminate dry patches. I also love the cooling effect it has! Would buy again!! And it's a low price !
Shruthi R.
Princeton, NJ
♥♥♥♥♥love this cooling effect on my face feels super comforting prior to makeup application
Maureen B.
Not great for pore filling but creates a smooth base for makeup. Great price and smells good. Feels weird on hands after rubbing in but that's only a small com
Naoma B.
Des Moines
This is my new favorite primer for dry skin! This is a hydrating primer that has a unique cooling effect on the skin, and it locks makeup into place for the whole day. My skin looks healthy and flawless even when I apply this and lightly powder. As with all moisturizing primers, make sure you treat this like a skincare step and allow the product time to sink into the skin (about 2-3 minutes) before applying foundation or concealer.
Caitlin D.
Scotland
Great on skin gives shiny glow and looks beautiful makes skin feel alot better and as if it can breathe great
Zee A.
Calgary
Really good for people who have dry skin. Great skin protection. One of my favourite primers to use.
Elizabeth L.
LaGrange
This is a great hydrating primer! I have dry skin and it works great! It doesn’t make my skin too oily either.
Katherine U.
Newark, NJ
This product is very hydrating and cooling for the face. I apply this before moisturizer as a base for my face. It has a smoothing texture to it. Even with my oily skin it works well under foundation. Highly recommended for all skin types.
Jenna B.
Asheville
Love this for summer to replace a heavy moisturizer! Once it dries, it’s a pretty good base for makeup, but make sure your skin isn’t still slick first. Otherwise, the staying power isn’t as good.
Keaton C.
Suwanee, GA
Will this make me break out?
rebecca M.
Fredericksburg, VA
Is this for all over the face or is it went for dry spots only? Also, can this replace the hydrating primer?
Katelyn V.
Where can I find this at?
Katelyn V.
How does this work on combo skin? Also what is the price on this?
Nieves G.
Does this work for people who have dry skin?