BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #43 in Face Primer

This convenient, versatile water based primer stick instantly hydrates skin to improve skin texture and to prep skin for makeup application.  Infused with shea butter, cocoa, aloe, and grape to hydrate skin. The two-in-one formula and stick form is perfect for travel or your gym bag!

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

HOW TO USE

Twist up the stick and apply all over the face in circular motions. Blend in with fingertips. Can also be used to soothe dry hands or elbows.

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

0.51 oz. (15g)

Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Glycerin, Sodium Stearate, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacoa (Coco) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

e.l.f. Prep & Hydrate Balm
  • "i really like this. i have dry skin and this is super nice for moisturizing right before applying foundation. " in 109 reviews
  • "this primer works awesome for me! i have dry skin and it works wonders! might not work too well for oily skin, which is why i gave it 4 stars. other than that, i think it is awesome and for the price, you can't beat it. i reach for this over my smash box, and too faced primers!" in 100 reviews
Rita P.
Elmhurst
This helps keep me hydrated and I use this with a mattifying primer as i have combo skin. I recommend this primer as it keeps my makeup intact all day.
Stacia B.
Tavares , FL
I used this product a couple times. It hydrated my face with a shimmer finish. It did cause my skin to break out and I’m not sure why. It also doesn’t pair well with my foundation that I use. My foundation wasn’t sticking to my face like it should.
mad i.
Conway
the formula has room for improvement, but if you’re balling on a budget and have dry skin like me, this stuff works great to hydrate and soften skin at a low price. i use it everyday!!!
Sandra D.
Bonfield , ON
First I have dry skin so I do my normal moisturizer then I use this ( it feels like water going in my skin) then do my normal makeup. It helps keep my dry skin in check and help with my makeup application. As you know elf is greatly priced.. live the packaging
Lay T.
So you would think that because this is a drugstore item it wouldn't work so well. But you would be very wrong. It's so hydrating and refreshing
Kari S.
Carlisle, PA
This was a lifesaver. First time I used it, my skin felt amazing, and my makeup went on super smooth. Definitely an everyday product for me.
Jasmine T.
Albany
Long time fan of this brand, you simply can't beat their price and performance. Easily applied and blend able
Gabrielle B.
St, ON
This balm is one of my favourite primers. My skin feels smoother and my makeup glides right on when I use this. Its cooling formula is perfect for warmer days, or to refresh my skin post-workout. The solid balm packaging is covenient, too. I can just toss it in my makeup bag and go.
Kreyleen A.
Feels really good on dry skin. Hydrates the skin and dries after a few minutes. Doesn’t help with pores but makes skin feel hydrated.
Raquel G.
Sioux City
I like how cooling this feels on my skin and I do feel that it is hydrating my skin however I do not see this as a primer to the face but as a base for my primer and foundation.
Keaton C.
Suwanee, GA
Will this make me break out?
rebecca M.
Fredericksburg, VA
Is this for all over the face or is it went for dry spots only? Also, can this replace the hydrating primer?
Katelyn V.
Where can I find this at?
Katelyn V.
How does this work on combo skin? Also what is the price on this?
Nieves G.
Does this work for people who have dry skin?