BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This convenient, versatile water based primer stick instantly hydrates skin to improve skin texture and to prep skin for makeup application.  Infused with shea butter, cocoa, aloe, and grape to hydrate skin. The two-in-one formula and stick form is perfect for travel or your gym bag!

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

HOW TO USE

Twist up the stick and apply all over the face in circular motions. Blend in with fingertips. Can also be used to soothe dry hands or elbows.

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

0.51 oz. (15g)

Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Glycerin, Sodium Stearate, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacoa (Coco) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

e.l.f. Prep & Hydrate Balm
  • "i really like this. i have dry skin and this is super nice for moisturizing right before applying foundation. " in 109 reviews
  • "this primer works awesome for me! i have dry skin and it works wonders! might not work too well for oily skin, which is why i gave it 4 stars. other than that, i think it is awesome and for the price, you can't beat it. i reach for this over my smash box, and too faced primers!" in 100 reviews
mckenzie c.
Kansas
This primer is very good because I tend to have very dry skin and this primer makes my skin very hydrated and moist
Samantha M.
Love this primer balm. It keeps my skin and makeup looking and feeling great all day long. It gives just enough hydration to give you a glow without looking oily.
SunMoonKG G.
1. Please elf and Influenster send me a vox box from elf all their products are amazing but this is exactly what I wanted in a nice primer. This is great for combo skin looking for a primer. Definitely recommend to put in fridge for cooling effect.
Jasmine T.
grimsby
This prep balm is just as good as any other primer, completely hydrates your face suitable for the dryer type of skin. Would highly recommend, this keeps your makeup on for several hours. Makes your skin look nice and prepped up for the makeup. Love e.l.f products!!
Jaunnette L.
Grand Jct, CO
I get a beautiful foundation finish with this, and find out equally nice to go more natural with just a buff of translucent powder and spot concealer. It has a pleasant floral smell and interesting cooling feel when rubbed on. Easy to use too much and wind up greasy looking after a couple hours though, but I cut back and it was great. Will repurchase.
robyn j.
Millington, TN
I was a little nervous about trying this when I saw how inexpensive it was, but it works like a high end product. My makeup lasts all day & it keeps my very dry skin moisturized. Thanks Elf!
Kreyleen A.
Feels really good on dry skin. Hydrates the skin and dries after a few minutes. Doesn’t help with pores but makes skin feel hydrated.
Shawna Z.
Daytona Beach
Love this especially because my skin has been feeling really dry recently. This also make my makeup look very smooth
Joyce C.
Athens, AL
Love this stuff! Especially for the price. You use the stick to apply the product all over your face and rub it in. I've used it under a primer and as a primer. Both worked well.
Selene G.
Chepes
me gusta mucho,muy linda la formula,me encanto como quedaron mis labios super naturales y matte, me gustaría que pongan mas esfuerzo en el envase
Keaton C.
Washington, DC
Will this make me break out?
rebecca M.
Fredericksburg, VA
Is this for all over the face or is it went for dry spots only? Also, can this replace the hydrating primer?
Katelyn V.
Where can I find this at?
Katelyn V.
How does this work on combo skin? Also what is the price on this?
Nieves G.
Does this work for people who have dry skin?