BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #64 in Face Primer

This convenient, versatile water based primer stick instantly hydrates skin to improve skin texture and to prep skin for makeup application.  Infused with shea butter, cocoa, aloe, and grape to hydrate skin. The two-in-one formula and stick form is perfect for travel or your gym bag!

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

HOW TO USE

Twist up the stick and apply all over the face in circular motions. Blend in with fingertips. Can also be used to soothe dry hands or elbows.

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

0.51 oz. (15g)

Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Glycerin, Sodium Stearate, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacoa (Coco) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

e.l.f. Prep & Hydrate Balm
  • "i really like this. i have dry skin and this is super nice for moisturizing right before applying foundation. " in 109 reviews
  • "this primer works awesome for me! i have dry skin and it works wonders! might not work too well for oily skin, which is why i gave it 4 stars. other than that, i think it is awesome and for the price, you can't beat it. i reach for this over my smash box, and too faced primers!" in 100 reviews
Heily R.
This primer really hydrates my skin for a perfect complexion, very natural looking but better if that makes sense lol , a great product for a great price . Remember the price doesn’t always determine the quality of a product and elf really showed that in there cosmetics
Monica C.
I've used this ever since I was a teenager in high school! I love it! I have iffy skin. Sometimes it's dry sometimes it an oily mess. But when it dry I use it and it helps moisturize and it doesn't feel greasy on my skin like some primers do. Really would suggest it and the price makes it so much better!
Amy H.
While I love this primer, I just put it to the test in a much drier environment than usual and it did NOT live up to my expectations. I feel that it is nice and hydrating, but did not prime my face well for makeup (concealer and foundation) in a dry environment. It contains ingredients including perfumes and dyes which I do not feel are necessary and I'm not impressed by.
Janice C.
Oakland Gdns, NY
YESS YESS YESS. I got this after I saw a YouTuber use it and I finally tried it myself . it was only eight dollars and I got it at target .I want to first say that this is the best if you have dry skin oily skin or any skin type .this fits well for everybody and I mean literally everybody this hydrate your skin without making it Oily and you can even just wear it as it is
Shaina R.
Bath, NH
I bought this just because. To be honest i didnt really expect much but was i wrong. I absolutely love this just for moisturizing. I dont think it really primes or enhances the longevity of my makeup but it really moisturizes my skin leaving soft and supple.
Kassandra H.
Las Vegas , NV
Just purchased this product a few days ago and I'm in love with it! I've been reading great reviews about this product. It's great as a moisturizer and is perfect for a no makeup type of day or to prime. Price is also great! Only about 8 dollars. My skin tends to get oily and this product didn't leave my face more oily than it already is which is great! Recommend!
Itzy C.
GOLETA, CA
I love this primer! It doesn't have a oily texture like some other I have tried and leaves your face feeling light. It goes on perfectly and you don't have to use a lot to cover your entire face. I highly recommend to anyone looking for a light primer.
Brittany L.
Chandler, AZ
Been seeing a lot of videos featuring this and I had to try it. I originally used the mineral infused and hydrating primer because my cheeks are extremely dry but my t-zone is oily. Sadly my nose would be looking cake-y at times cause of the mineral infused primer and the whole mixing of the two was too much. If you have combo skin or any skin this is great. My absolute favorite part is that there is no more waiting for the primer to sink in and it reduces texture! Perfect for those mornings where you gotta go and look the way you wanna look for 8+ hours.
Soraya C.
Miami , FL
I like it very much, it leaves the skin extremely moisturized, suitable so that during the day the skin does not feel dry and that the makeup does not become clogged. I do not recommend it for people who have oily skin as it can produce pimples. Is ideal for people with dry skin. Personally I use it when I am tanned by the sun to prevent peel off.
gigi t.
Greendale, WI
I had just ran out of my $40 Bobbi brown pore filler + primer and didn't want to pay that much for something with so little product in it. So after giving this ago, I realized I loved this so much more than I loved my Bobbie brown one. It fills in my pores, a refreshing moisturizer, and evens out my skins surface for a nice and easy application.
Keaton C.
Suwanee, GA
Will this make me break out?
rebecca M.
Fredericksburg, VA
Is this for all over the face or is it went for dry spots only? Also, can this replace the hydrating primer?
Katelyn V.
Where can I find this at?
Katelyn V.
How does this work on combo skin? Also what is the price on this?
Nieves G.
Does this work for people who have dry skin?