BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #54 in Face Primer

This convenient, versatile water based primer stick instantly hydrates skin to improve skin texture and to prep skin for makeup application.  Infused with shea butter, cocoa, aloe, and grape to hydrate skin. The two-in-one formula and stick form is perfect for travel or your gym bag!

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

HOW TO USE

Twist up the stick and apply all over the face in circular motions. Blend in with fingertips. Can also be used to soothe dry hands or elbows.

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

0.51 oz. (15g)

Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Glycerin, Sodium Stearate, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacoa (Coco) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

e.l.f. Prep & Hydrate Balm
  • "i really like this. i have dry skin and this is super nice for moisturizing right before applying foundation. " in 109 reviews
  • "this primer works awesome for me! i have dry skin and it works wonders! might not work too well for oily skin, which is why i gave it 4 stars. other than that, i think it is awesome and for the price, you can't beat it. i reach for this over my smash box, and too faced primers!" in 100 reviews
SunMoonKG G.
1. Please elf and Influenster send me a vox box from elf all their products are amazing but this is exactly what I wanted in a nice primer. This is great for combo skin looking for a primer. Definitely recommend to put in fridge for cooling effect.
Marria F.
This was Fantastic. I really enjoyed using this product. and I would absolutely recommend this to friends and family . I would buy this again anytime. I am a first time user I got it from Walgreens. Yes I Would buy it again and recommend this product to everyone.
member-1207f
Perfect for dehydrated skin. Has a cooling feeling which refreshes. Creates a slightly tacky base which I find really helps my foundation. The stick form makes the application a breeze. Would definitely buy again.
Melissa T.
I use this daily and love how it makes my face feel cool and moisturized without being greasy or sticky and the convenient stick applicator makes it easy to apply. The hydration and the low price makes it a definite win from me!
Vanessa J.
San Mateo, CA
feels great and cooling! i prefer primers that have a velvety finish but this is great for quick and easy moisturizing. seems small in ammount (.5oz) but a good price point. seems more chemicals but smells great.
Evelyn M.
Texas
This is a great primer it hydrated my face very well I recommend you to use it because it leaves your skin smooth and ready for makeup that is going to be applied !!!! I can’t wait to receive one !!!!
Darbie O.
Natchitoches
The best thing to put on your face before your foundation or color correction or anything at all milk makes one but it’s ridiculously expensivewhen you can get this for 8$ and it work just as good if not better!
ruby d.
carrollton
Before anything I always and have to put primer, and plus I have dry skin so it helps so much I love this and would keep buying it always. It helps so much and makes a huge difference.
Jennifer S.
e.l.f. Cosmetics is great overall brand for the price and value. Some of the products are just amazing and some are so-so. I found this Prep and Hydrate Balm to just that, so-so. It does the job of two products, which admittedly is nice. You do not have to moisturize and apply a makeup primer before doing your makeup. Unfortunately I have skin that is in the drier side, so this fell short in the hydrate area. As a primer e.l.f. Prep and Hydrate Balm did a good job of smoothing my skin and giving the look of less pores. I did find however, that compared to a mattifying primer this product did not give my makeup the long wearing results I was hoping for. All of this being said e.l.f. Prep and Hydrate Balm is still a good product, I would recommend it for those with normal skin. Dry skin will drink this balm up. I also think it's best for those wearing no foundation or those not looking for 8-10 hours of wear out of their foundation. Thank you.
Delia R.
Union City
This product had always caught my eye when I see it I would love to try this product and give it a try since I am just getting into makeup this will be an extraordinary product to try and show off to people
Keaton C.
Washington, DC
Will this make me break out?
rebecca M.
Fredericksburg, VA
Is this for all over the face or is it went for dry spots only? Also, can this replace the hydrating primer?
Katelyn V.
Where can I find this at?
Katelyn V.
How does this work on combo skin? Also what is the price on this?
Nieves G.
Does this work for people who have dry skin?