BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #54 in Face Primer

This convenient, versatile water based primer stick instantly hydrates skin to improve skin texture and to prep skin for makeup application.  Infused with shea butter, cocoa, aloe, and grape to hydrate skin. The two-in-one formula and stick form is perfect for travel or your gym bag!

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

HOW TO USE

Twist up the stick and apply all over the face in circular motions. Blend in with fingertips. Can also be used to soothe dry hands or elbows.

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

0.51 oz. (15g)

Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Glycerin, Sodium Stearate, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacoa (Coco) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

e.l.f. Prep & Hydrate Balm
  • "i really like this. i have dry skin and this is super nice for moisturizing right before applying foundation. " in 109 reviews
  • "this primer works awesome for me! i have dry skin and it works wonders! might not work too well for oily skin, which is why i gave it 4 stars. other than that, i think it is awesome and for the price, you can't beat it. i reach for this over my smash box, and too faced primers!" in 100 reviews
Claudia S.
Laredo, TX
I used the balm and this is one of my favorite if you used naver can stop of buyit really is goood
Miriam M.
Salem, OR
I really didnt see a big differences to this product its super cheap but it was not worth the money
Taylor R.
Little Rock, AR
I love this before putting my make up on to give my face some moisture. Definitely would recommend!
Whitney N.
Manito, IL
I can't really rate this product because I have never used it but I do believe it is a good brand.
Courtney S.
I really like this balm! It's so hydrating. Just enough to hydrate the face without making it oily!
Janet H.
N Miami Beach, FL
Omg yes! You need this! Super hydrating and helps my concealer glide on with ease. Not oily at all
Nicole L.
Barton
I would buy this produxt over and over again I love it so much this is the best always as t more
Maribel H.
Indio, CA
I like the mack so much more than thank u so so so much and it help me and way can I say it good
Katherine C.
I get very dry around my nose and this helps a lot and does not irritate it or make me look oily
Hannah A.
York, PA
Always use this before putting on foundation hydrate my skin so well one of my stable products .
Keaton C.
Washington, DC
Will this make me break out?
rebecca M.
Fredericksburg, VA
Is this for all over the face or is it went for dry spots only? Also, can this replace the hydrating primer?
Katelyn V.
Where can I find this at?
Katelyn V.
How does this work on combo skin? Also what is the price on this?
Nieves G.
Does this work for people who have dry skin?