BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #43 in Face Primer

This convenient, versatile water based primer stick instantly hydrates skin to improve skin texture and to prep skin for makeup application.  Infused with shea butter, cocoa, aloe, and grape to hydrate skin. The two-in-one formula and stick form is perfect for travel or your gym bag!

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

HOW TO USE

Twist up the stick and apply all over the face in circular motions. Blend in with fingertips. Can also be used to soothe dry hands or elbows.

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

0.51 oz. (15g)

Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Glycerin, Sodium Stearate, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacoa (Coco) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

e.l.f. Prep & Hydrate Balm
  • "i really like this. i have dry skin and this is super nice for moisturizing right before applying foundation. " in 109 reviews
  • "this primer works awesome for me! i have dry skin and it works wonders! might not work too well for oily skin, which is why i gave it 4 stars. other than that, i think it is awesome and for the price, you can't beat it. i reach for this over my smash box, and too faced primers!" in 100 reviews
Anthony P.
This moisturizer ok it's not enough for me especially before makeup I usually add a few more products
Cheryl T.
I love this product it is so hydrated. Elf has really stepped up there game on most of there product.
Karen B.
Las vegas, NV
Makes my skin very soft and matte makes my skin look clear also makes my skin actually feel hydrated
Erin M.
I thought it was okay, it does the Job you also get what you pay for so I mean it's a win win I guess
Marisol P.
El Paso, TX
It gives you a good finish. It does it's job and it's even better because it's a drug-store product.
Whitney N.
Manito, IL
I can't really rate this product because I have never used it but I do believe it is a good brand.
Miriam M.
Salem, OR
I really didnt see a big differences to this product its super cheap but it was not worth the money
Courtney S.
I really like this balm! It's so hydrating. Just enough to hydrate the face without making it oily!
Janet H.
Hialeah, FL
Omg yes! You need this! Super hydrating and helps my concealer glide on with ease. Not oily at all
Valerina R.
Pueblo, CO
This is a really good product it leaves my face feeling soft an keeps my make up on good i love it❤
Keaton C.
Suwanee, GA
Will this make me break out?
rebecca M.
Fredericksburg, VA
Is this for all over the face or is it went for dry spots only? Also, can this replace the hydrating primer?
Katelyn V.
Where can I find this at?
Katelyn V.
How does this work on combo skin? Also what is the price on this?
Nieves G.
Does this work for people who have dry skin?