BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #67 in Face Primer

This convenient, versatile water based primer stick instantly hydrates skin to improve skin texture and to prep skin for makeup application.  Infused with shea butter, cocoa, aloe, and grape to hydrate skin. The two-in-one formula and stick form is perfect for travel or your gym bag!

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

HOW TO USE

Twist up the stick and apply all over the face in circular motions. Blend in with fingertips. Can also be used to soothe dry hands or elbows.

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

0.51 oz. (15g)

Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Glycerin, Sodium Stearate, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacoa (Coco) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

e.l.f. Prep & Hydrate Balm
  • "i really like this. i have dry skin and this is super nice for moisturizing right before applying foundation. " in 109 reviews
  • "this primer works awesome for me! i have dry skin and it works wonders! might not work too well for oily skin, which is why i gave it 4 stars. other than that, i think it is awesome and for the price, you can't beat it. i reach for this over my smash box, and too faced primers!" in 100 reviews
Carolina U.
I love this ! It keeps my lips soft and moisturized, I recommend , and it's affordable
Jamie L.
it is worth the price. Goes on smooth with no issues. I cant complain about the price .
Chelsea W.
Shelby, NC
love this product, helps my foundation go on a lot smoother and it's super affordable.
Jamie H.
It worked for a little bit but still made my face feel dry and my makeup look caked on.
Maria R.
Orlando, FL
I like this product helps me that the make-up I last more and to see hydrates the face
Mariah M.
Sacramento, CA
If you want real softy lips and lipstick to stay on for a while and not expensive!!!
Taylor B.
Brevard, NC
This product worked really well for my skin. I wasn't dry after which is a blessing.
Saniyah M.
This is awesome I love it so much it's worth your and your time it has a good value
Analisa A.
I really like this product. It leaves my makeup looking fresh throughout the day
Jasmine S.
Kerman, CA
This thing actually works! I recommend it, makes the lips super soft and hydrated
Keaton C.
Suwanee, GA
Will this make me break out?
rebecca M.
Fredericksburg, VA
Is this for all over the face or is it went for dry spots only? Also, can this replace the hydrating primer?
Katelyn V.
Where can I find this at?
Katelyn V.
How does this work on combo skin? Also what is the price on this?
Nieves G.
Does this work for people who have dry skin?