BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #43 in Face Primer

This convenient, versatile water based primer stick instantly hydrates skin to improve skin texture and to prep skin for makeup application.  Infused with shea butter, cocoa, aloe, and grape to hydrate skin. The two-in-one formula and stick form is perfect for travel or your gym bag!

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

HOW TO USE

Twist up the stick and apply all over the face in circular motions. Blend in with fingertips. Can also be used to soothe dry hands or elbows.

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

0.51 oz. (15g)

Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Glycerin, Sodium Stearate, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacoa (Coco) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

e.l.f. Prep & Hydrate Balm
  • "i really like this. i have dry skin and this is super nice for moisturizing right before applying foundation. " in 109 reviews
  • "this primer works awesome for me! i have dry skin and it works wonders! might not work too well for oily skin, which is why i gave it 4 stars. other than that, i think it is awesome and for the price, you can't beat it. i reach for this over my smash box, and too faced primers!" in 100 reviews
Janiza B.
south america
Hydrated my skin but left streaky marks. I dont know if i got a bad batch but it was streaky as hell. Oh well
Brandi S.
Fitchburg, MA
I love this it makes my skin feel amazing and doesn't feel to oily. I use this all the time it's my favorite.
Veronica R.
Sacramento, CA
I love elf cosmetics it is very cheap and affordable I like this product and I use it before applying makeup
Gabriella M.
San Mateo, CA
I really like this. I have dry skin and this is super nice for moisturizing right before applying foundation.
Hannia o.
es Bueno, me gusta mas que otros que eh probado, buena calidad muuuuuuuuuy bien, en serio, y pues me encanto
Samantha J.
Mooresville, NC
its an okay product for the price not my favorite but good for the price. good for first time makeup users
Erin H.
It left my face feeling not very hydrated and the smell is very odd. The consistency is kinda pasty feeling
Natali P.
Phoenix, AZ
I have dry lips and this product save my live every time I used, i love it and I can't wait too use again.
Krista L.
Marion, NC
Sooo smoooth and leaves my face feeling hydrated but quickly ready for my foundation. Application is easy!
Celene C.
This leaves my face so hydrated so smooth it just perfect for my type of skin which is very dry and flakey
Keaton C.
Suwanee, GA
Will this make me break out?
rebecca M.
Fredericksburg, VA
Is this for all over the face or is it went for dry spots only? Also, can this replace the hydrating primer?
Katelyn V.
Where can I find this at?
Katelyn V.
How does this work on combo skin? Also what is the price on this?
Nieves G.
Does this work for people who have dry skin?