BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This convenient, versatile water based primer stick instantly hydrates skin to improve skin texture and to prep skin for makeup application.  Infused with shea butter, cocoa, aloe, and grape to hydrate skin. The two-in-one formula and stick form is perfect for travel or your gym bag!

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

HOW TO USE

Twist up the stick and apply all over the face in circular motions. Blend in with fingertips. Can also be used to soothe dry hands or elbows.

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

0.51 oz. (15g)

Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Glycerin, Sodium Stearate, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacoa (Coco) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

e.l.f. Prep & Hydrate Balm
  • "i really like this. i have dry skin and this is super nice for moisturizing right before applying foundation. " in 109 reviews
  • "this primer works awesome for me! i have dry skin and it works wonders! might not work too well for oily skin, which is why i gave it 4 stars. other than that, i think it is awesome and for the price, you can't beat it. i reach for this over my smash box, and too faced primers!" in 100 reviews
Laura R.
Springfield, MO
This was so moisturizing and felt so good on my skin, especially great for targeting really dry spots on my t-zone
Ariella C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Love love love love what a cooling and refreshing product.... I highly recommend undermake and for an everyday use
Genny S.
Very refreshing feeling, without leaving you greasy or shiny. I love how easy it goes on your face without tugging.
carly m.
Millsboro, DE
Amazing. Makes your lips and everything else as smooth as a babies butt. You will not be disappointed! It's amazing
Cassie M.
My favorite primer right now. Very Hydrating. Feels great and foundation looks great after. Highly recommend this!
mckenzie c.
Kansas
This primer is very good because I tend to have very dry skin and this primer makes my skin very hydrated and moist
Dana J.
Pittsburgh, PA
Great stuff, really makes my skin feel young and soft again. It's like getting your elasticity back in your face!
Caitlin M.
Normally I don't buy a ton of e.l.f. Products but I really like this one. It has a good gentle feel on your skin.
Coshma B.
This makes your face feel so clean and so feeling, it is one of my favorites. I will be using this product again.
trinity m.
Yucca Valley, CA
Favorite product from e.l.f. !! Makes your skin so smooth and my foundation apples so amazing after I use this!!
Keaton C.
Washington, DC
Will this make me break out?
rebecca M.
Fredericksburg, VA
Is this for all over the face or is it went for dry spots only? Also, can this replace the hydrating primer?
Katelyn V.
Where can I find this at?
Katelyn V.
How does this work on combo skin? Also what is the price on this?
Nieves G.
Does this work for people who have dry skin?