BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #54 in Face Primer

This convenient, versatile water based primer stick instantly hydrates skin to improve skin texture and to prep skin for makeup application.  Infused with shea butter, cocoa, aloe, and grape to hydrate skin. The two-in-one formula and stick form is perfect for travel or your gym bag!

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

HOW TO USE

Twist up the stick and apply all over the face in circular motions. Blend in with fingertips. Can also be used to soothe dry hands or elbows.

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

0.51 oz. (15g)

Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Glycerin, Sodium Stearate, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacoa (Coco) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

e.l.f. Prep & Hydrate Balm
  • "i really like this. i have dry skin and this is super nice for moisturizing right before applying foundation. " in 109 reviews
  • "this primer works awesome for me! i have dry skin and it works wonders! might not work too well for oily skin, which is why i gave it 4 stars. other than that, i think it is awesome and for the price, you can't beat it. i reach for this over my smash box, and too faced primers!" in 100 reviews
Paola R.
Love this product, is like the perfect primer before the makeup. If you have dry skin, you will love this product.
Laura R.
Springfield, MO
This was so moisturizing and felt so good on my skin, especially great for targeting really dry spots on my t-zone
patricia g.
Ooo I love this product it leaves your skin sooo soft n ready to apply your make verry affordable and nice on skin
mckenzie c.
Kansas
This primer is very good because I tend to have very dry skin and this primer makes my skin very hydrated and moist
Ariella C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Love love love love what a cooling and refreshing product.... I highly recommend undermake and for an everyday use
Coshma B.
This makes your face feel so clean and so feeling, it is one of my favorites. I will be using this product again.
Yami O.
This product feels great on the skin!!!! It feels very hydrating and light on the skin perfect for every day use.
Dana J.
Pittsburgh, PA
Great stuff, really makes my skin feel young and soft again. It's like getting your elasticity back in your face!
Katelinde D.
I love this balm! It works great, especially for it's price! I always go and get another one when I'm almost out.
Caitlin M.
Normally I don't buy a ton of e.l.f. Products but I really like this one. It has a good gentle feel on your skin.
Keaton C.
Washington, DC
Will this make me break out?
rebecca M.
Fredericksburg, VA
Is this for all over the face or is it went for dry spots only? Also, can this replace the hydrating primer?
Katelyn V.
Where can I find this at?
Katelyn V.
How does this work on combo skin? Also what is the price on this?
Nieves G.
Does this work for people who have dry skin?