BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #64 in Face Primer

This convenient, versatile water based primer stick instantly hydrates skin to improve skin texture and to prep skin for makeup application.  Infused with shea butter, cocoa, aloe, and grape to hydrate skin. The two-in-one formula and stick form is perfect for travel or your gym bag!

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

HOW TO USE

Twist up the stick and apply all over the face in circular motions. Blend in with fingertips. Can also be used to soothe dry hands or elbows.

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

0.51 oz. (15g)

Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Glycerin, Sodium Stearate, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacoa (Coco) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

e.l.f. Prep & Hydrate Balm
  • "i really like this. i have dry skin and this is super nice for moisturizing right before applying foundation. " in 109 reviews
  • "this primer works awesome for me! i have dry skin and it works wonders! might not work too well for oily skin, which is why i gave it 4 stars. other than that, i think it is awesome and for the price, you can't beat it. i reach for this over my smash box, and too faced primers!" in 100 reviews
Krista L.
Marion, NC
Sooo smoooth and leaves my face feeling hydrated but quickly ready for my foundation. Application is easy!
Diana A.
Minhas amigas amam e com certeza vou adquirir, virei fã de verdade. Esse produto é tudo de bom. Ele é vida.
Abby S.
Belvidere, IL
I rally love this product because of how well it hydrates my skin before I put on my primer and foundation.
Natali P.
Phoenix, AZ
I have dry lips and this product save my live every time I used, i love it and I can't wait too use again.
Lisa L.
It's nice, did it's job. But I've bought products that do A better job than this and cost around the same.
Erin H.
It left my face feeling not very hydrated and the smell is very odd. The consistency is kinda pasty feeling
Shawnte S.
This product is great. Is good for all ages and all skin types. It's very in expensive but works amazing.
Toni H.
Philadelphia, PA
Perfect for every day moisturizer and before beating your face to the gods. Yes... I absolutely love it!
Julianne E.
Roselle, IL
Usually my skin was very dry and sensitive. When i used this my skin was smooth and never really peeled.
Bekka W.
Works super great for really dry skin and makes my foundation not cake or look patchy through out the day
Keaton C.
Suwanee, GA
Will this make me break out?
rebecca M.
Fredericksburg, VA
Is this for all over the face or is it went for dry spots only? Also, can this replace the hydrating primer?
Katelyn V.
Where can I find this at?
Katelyn V.
How does this work on combo skin? Also what is the price on this?
Nieves G.
Does this work for people who have dry skin?