BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #43 in Face Primer

This convenient, versatile water based primer stick instantly hydrates skin to improve skin texture and to prep skin for makeup application.  Infused with shea butter, cocoa, aloe, and grape to hydrate skin. The two-in-one formula and stick form is perfect for travel or your gym bag!

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

HOW TO USE

Twist up the stick and apply all over the face in circular motions. Blend in with fingertips. Can also be used to soothe dry hands or elbows.

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

0.51 oz. (15g)

Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Glycerin, Sodium Stearate, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacoa (Coco) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

e.l.f. Prep & Hydrate Balm
  • "i really like this. i have dry skin and this is super nice for moisturizing right before applying foundation. " in 109 reviews
  • "this primer works awesome for me! i have dry skin and it works wonders! might not work too well for oily skin, which is why i gave it 4 stars. other than that, i think it is awesome and for the price, you can't beat it. i reach for this over my smash box, and too faced primers!" in 100 reviews
Savannah S.
Rochester, MN
Not sure if this product really does a whole lot but I love how refreshing it feels on the skin in the morning. I use it before I put my makeup on and don’t notice it doing a whole lot.
Jaunnette L.
Grand Jct, CO
I get a beautiful foundation finish with this, and find out equally nice to go more natural with just a buff of translucent powder and spot concealer. It has a pleasant floral smell and interesting cooling feel when rubbed on. Easy to use too much and wind up greasy looking after a couple hours though, but I cut back and it was great. Will repurchase.
Taegan M.
I loved this product. It is very inexpensive and it hydrates so well. Not pore filling but it makes the skin tacky so foundation sticks very well. Long lasting and very natural. Definitely will keep purchasing!
Taylor c.
Niagara Falls, NY
Super hydrating. I use this in the winter since my skin is way more oily in the summer. It’s a nice base and super soft. I like it as skincare and the price really isn’t bad.
Mikayla R.
Anoka
This product gives a really fresh look. It cools down your skin and makes your skin feel so clean. Good for any skin type and it really hydrates your skin. Helps to make your foundation look clean and smooth.
Katie S.
A tad bit sticky, at first but dries nicely and is great for my combination skin. It hydrated while not adding oil to my skin. Works well and helps keep makeup on my face. Would recommend at the price point.
Isabella V.
Randolph, NJ
I love this prep & hydrate balm. It feels so nice and cool on the skin. It’s great for doing your makeup or skin care in a rush. I truly see and feel a difference when you using this product!
Michael H.
Oklahoma City , OK
OMG !! It’s funny because the packaging looks like deodorant lol but it is amazing! Super easy to use . Helps smooth and blur minimally and makes the makeup go on smoothly. Would suggest it for someone who’s more normal to dry .
Kaitlyn M.
Long Beach
I love this, it leaves a cooling sensation to your face with a natural finish. Goes on feeling pretty wet but dries quickly. The elf brand has an amazing value that is so affordable, I recommend it !
Morgan W.
My skin feels refreshed after using this product, though I wouldn’t recommend it for oily skin types. Even if I don’t wear makeup I still find myself wearing this to keep my skin soft and glowing.
Keaton C.
Suwanee, GA
Will this make me break out?
rebecca M.
Fredericksburg, VA
Is this for all over the face or is it went for dry spots only? Also, can this replace the hydrating primer?
Katelyn V.
Where can I find this at?
Katelyn V.
How does this work on combo skin? Also what is the price on this?
Nieves G.
Does this work for people who have dry skin?