BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This convenient, versatile water based primer stick instantly hydrates skin to improve skin texture and to prep skin for makeup application.  Infused with shea butter, cocoa, aloe, and grape to hydrate skin. The two-in-one formula and stick form is perfect for travel or your gym bag!

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

HOW TO USE

Twist up the stick and apply all over the face in circular motions. Blend in with fingertips. Can also be used to soothe dry hands or elbows.

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

0.51 oz. (15g)

Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Glycerin, Sodium Stearate, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacoa (Coco) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

e.l.f. Prep & Hydrate Balm
  • "i really like this. i have dry skin and this is super nice for moisturizing right before applying foundation. " in 109 reviews
  • "this primer works awesome for me! i have dry skin and it works wonders! might not work too well for oily skin, which is why i gave it 4 stars. other than that, i think it is awesome and for the price, you can't beat it. i reach for this over my smash box, and too faced primers!" in 100 reviews
Arlene C.
I need this, my face can get so dry sometimes, bc of acne fighting products. Very nice and cheap. Totally geta the job done
Nicole B.
Warrensburg, MO
It is very hydrating and moisturizing without leaving a oily residue on my skin after and keeps my makeup lasting all day.
Malia N.
Ormond beach, FL
This primer, when applied to your face has a nice cooling affect to it. The product isn't terribly sticky which I love too.
Brittany B.
Always love elf products, they work amazing for your skin and are super affordable. If you haven’t tried elf. You should.
Becky M.
Middleport
Love this stuff ..easy to use and works well ..it is not a pore minimizing product but does help your foundation glide on
Ginger B.
anderson, SC
This product is greater than a lot of products I have used in the past . It feels amazing I would definitely recommend!!
Christina A.
Love this elf stick prep and hydrate balm! Works well with any make up, helping to keep your face looking great longer!!
Amanda P.
Boston, MA
I don’t find this to do anything at all. It feels good on the skin, but does not really hydrate it. I don’t recommend it.
Teniyah L.
dallas nc
It is soho drafting and it makes me look soooo Good with my skin abs my mom she whole keep taking it so I got her one to
Ruby A.
Dallas, TX
Wouldn't really consider this a face primer but it doea moisture the skin if you are oily on your cheeks and t zone area.
Keaton C.
Washington, DC
Will this make me break out?
rebecca M.
Fredericksburg, VA
Is this for all over the face or is it went for dry spots only? Also, can this replace the hydrating primer?
Katelyn V.
Where can I find this at?
Katelyn V.
How does this work on combo skin? Also what is the price on this?
Nieves G.
Does this work for people who have dry skin?