BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #43 in Face Primer

This convenient, versatile water based primer stick instantly hydrates skin to improve skin texture and to prep skin for makeup application.  Infused with shea butter, cocoa, aloe, and grape to hydrate skin. The two-in-one formula and stick form is perfect for travel or your gym bag!

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

HOW TO USE

Twist up the stick and apply all over the face in circular motions. Blend in with fingertips. Can also be used to soothe dry hands or elbows.

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

0.51 oz. (15g)

Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Glycerin, Sodium Stearate, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacoa (Coco) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

e.l.f. Prep & Hydrate Balm
  • "i really like this. i have dry skin and this is super nice for moisturizing right before applying foundation. " in 109 reviews
  • "this primer works awesome for me! i have dry skin and it works wonders! might not work too well for oily skin, which is why i gave it 4 stars. other than that, i think it is awesome and for the price, you can't beat it. i reach for this over my smash box, and too faced primers!" in 100 reviews
zeenah k.
Suisun City, CA
It's a good product, helps with my very dry skin. I sometimes use it on my hands too. My handy product for winter weather
Kaly G.
Birmingham, AL
Great price, but just an ok product. I used it in combination with one of my favorite primers, and it worked pretty well.
marilyn c.
This elf hydrating balm is awesome it super hydrates your skin leavibg it super fresh and shiny ready to rock on the day.
Teniyah L.
dallas nc
It is soho drafting and it makes me look soooo Good with my skin abs my mom she whole keep taking it so I got her one to
Ginger B.
anderson, SC
This product is greater than a lot of products I have used in the past . It feels amazing I would definitely recommend!!
Kayla M.
Titusville, FL
Love this stuff works very well. Hope to get more soon amazing everyone should try it. A big thumbs up for this product.
Carla G.
San pedro, CA
This balm is very hydrating and will keep your face feeling smooth all day its good to apply a small amount before makeup
Ruby A.
Dallas, TX
Wouldn't really consider this a face primer but it doea moisture the skin if you are oily on your cheeks and t zone area.
Christina B.
Arlington, TX
I have oily/comb skin and this helps give me a perfect "dewy" look rather than a "just worked out, i look RAGGED " look.
Maria F.
Saint Louis, MO
I love elf recently bought this and i always use it . Its worth the money its a large tub not small at all love using elf
Keaton C.
Suwanee, GA
Will this make me break out?
rebecca M.
Fredericksburg, VA
Is this for all over the face or is it went for dry spots only? Also, can this replace the hydrating primer?
Katelyn V.
Where can I find this at?
Katelyn V.
How does this work on combo skin? Also what is the price on this?
Nieves G.
Does this work for people who have dry skin?