BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This convenient, versatile water based primer stick instantly hydrates skin to improve skin texture and to prep skin for makeup application.  Infused with shea butter, cocoa, aloe, and grape to hydrate skin. The two-in-one formula and stick form is perfect for travel or your gym bag!

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

HOW TO USE

Twist up the stick and apply all over the face in circular motions. Blend in with fingertips. Can also be used to soothe dry hands or elbows.

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

0.51 oz. (15g)

Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Glycerin, Sodium Stearate, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacoa (Coco) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

e.l.f. Prep & Hydrate Balm
  • "i really like this. i have dry skin and this is super nice for moisturizing right before applying foundation. " in 109 reviews
  • "this primer works awesome for me! i have dry skin and it works wonders! might not work too well for oily skin, which is why i gave it 4 stars. other than that, i think it is awesome and for the price, you can't beat it. i reach for this over my smash box, and too faced primers!" in 100 reviews
Prema B.
Glen Burnie, MD
This primer works so amazingly I hate the sticky feel of the other drug store brands but this goes on smooth and dries not sticky!
Natalie G.
Keeps me feeling hydrated. Works very fell, feels natural to the face, does feel fresh. It's not a product to help hide pore though
Lara B.
Clifton, VA
I think the formula is nice, it feels moisturizing and cool on my face. My face is oily so it’s not really a good primer for me.
Marina A.
Amazing super cool feeling on school! Leaves skin hydrated and refreshed! I would recommend this product to anyone with dry skin
Alexis R.
Hanford, CA
This is really good to use when your just starting to put your makeup on. It is super inexpensive & I believe it is worth buying
Maria S.
Jonesboro, GA
I love love love this it has a fresh feeling and has my makeup looking great. I also use it as a setting spray at. Times as well
Brea M.
Newton
I LOVE THIS! I use this product as a primer for my makeup and it gives my skin such a smooth and hydrated finish. Great product!
Kytzia L.
I like this one because when you applied on your mouth it make it so soft then you applied a matte lipstick and it looks so good
Tina R.
San Diego , Ca
This really does hydrate your skin and leaves it so plump and smooth! I love to use it after I do a face mask for extra moisture
Opal F.
Sugar Land, TX
I have dry skin and this workd like a dream! I feel so refreshed after using it and my skin feels like it is highly moisturized.
Keaton C.
Washington, DC
Will this make me break out?
rebecca M.
Fredericksburg, VA
Is this for all over the face or is it went for dry spots only? Also, can this replace the hydrating primer?
Katelyn V.
Where can I find this at?
Katelyn V.
How does this work on combo skin? Also what is the price on this?
Nieves G.
Does this work for people who have dry skin?