BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #54 in Face Primer

This convenient, versatile water based primer stick instantly hydrates skin to improve skin texture and to prep skin for makeup application.  Infused with shea butter, cocoa, aloe, and grape to hydrate skin. The two-in-one formula and stick form is perfect for travel or your gym bag!

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

HOW TO USE

Twist up the stick and apply all over the face in circular motions. Blend in with fingertips. Can also be used to soothe dry hands or elbows.

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

0.51 oz. (15g)

Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Glycerin, Sodium Stearate, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacoa (Coco) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

e.l.f. Prep & Hydrate Balm
  • "i really like this. i have dry skin and this is super nice for moisturizing right before applying foundation. " in 109 reviews
  • "this primer works awesome for me! i have dry skin and it works wonders! might not work too well for oily skin, which is why i gave it 4 stars. other than that, i think it is awesome and for the price, you can't beat it. i reach for this over my smash box, and too faced primers!" in 100 reviews
Sabrina S.
Very hydrating!!!! My skin is very oily but I have to use some sort of hydrating cream before applying makeup and this works wonders
Denise S.
Lexington
Great product that does wonders for your skin.  It is extremely hydrating and a great one stop shop when you hydrate your skin.
Taylor Z.
Philadelphia, PA
This is an amazing makeup prep it not only lets the makeup stick good to the skin but it also feels soooo good and hydrates your face
Sonja I.
This balm is very hydrating and perfect to prime your face before your makeup.It's mostly for dry skin and not so much for oupy skin.
Jessica M.
Very moisturizing, I don't use this everyday, but i like it a lot. It's my plan B when I forget my regular stuff, like on road trips.
Mary A.
Keeps my dry morning face hydrated after a long night of sleep. Very nice before applying makeup. Leaves a natural glow to the skin
Geneva C.
Temecula, CA
I'm not exactly sure if your supposed to use this product with oily skin but probably not because it doesn't really work that well
Nicole M.
Staten Island
I love this e.l.f cosmetics prep and prime! I used it all up just last week but I’m going to buy it again! & I get mine from target
Natalie G.
Keeps me feeling hydrated. Works very fell, feels natural to the face, does feel fresh. It's not a product to help hide pore though
Paige Z.
Lisle, IL
I have really dry skin so I'm not sure what can help but unfortunately this did not have a ton of effect although super affordable.
Keaton C.
Washington, DC
Will this make me break out?
rebecca M.
Fredericksburg, VA
Is this for all over the face or is it went for dry spots only? Also, can this replace the hydrating primer?
Katelyn V.
Where can I find this at?
Katelyn V.
How does this work on combo skin? Also what is the price on this?
Nieves G.
Does this work for people who have dry skin?