BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #64 in Face Primer

This convenient, versatile water based primer stick instantly hydrates skin to improve skin texture and to prep skin for makeup application.  Infused with shea butter, cocoa, aloe, and grape to hydrate skin. The two-in-one formula and stick form is perfect for travel or your gym bag!

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

HOW TO USE

Twist up the stick and apply all over the face in circular motions. Blend in with fingertips. Can also be used to soothe dry hands or elbows.

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

0.51 oz. (15g)

Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Glycerin, Sodium Stearate, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacoa (Coco) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

e.l.f. Prep & Hydrate Balm
  • "i really like this. i have dry skin and this is super nice for moisturizing right before applying foundation. " in 109 reviews
  • "this primer works awesome for me! i have dry skin and it works wonders! might not work too well for oily skin, which is why i gave it 4 stars. other than that, i think it is awesome and for the price, you can't beat it. i reach for this over my smash box, and too faced primers!" in 100 reviews
Tina R.
San Diego , Ca
This really does hydrate your skin and leaves it so plump and smooth! I love to use it after I do a face mask for extra moisture
Sabrina S.
Hibbing, MN
Use this before every make up application for even, smooth coverage. This has even helped those thick foundations go on smoothly
Lara B.
Clifton, VA
I think the formula is nice, it feels moisturizing and cool on my face. My face is oily so it’s not really a good primer for me.
Kytzia L.
I like this one because when you applied on your mouth it make it so soft then you applied a matte lipstick and it looks so good
Brea M.
Newton
I LOVE THIS! I use this product as a primer for my makeup and it gives my skin such a smooth and hydrated finish. Great product!
Andrea S.
I love this elf product. It's an awesome product and it's at an affordable price too. I most definitely recommend this product.
Reina R.
👌los productos son buenísimos de calidad 👍de buenas marcas,uso diario para convivir cada día ✨😘 los productos son de excelente
Kaysie W.
Maryville, MO
Really like to use this when my fave is feeling a little dry from over cleansing. Apply a little and then my face feels great!
J G.
Oxnard,California
This product left my skin smooth and it left it so refreshed and as soon as i put on my makeup it felt hydrated and i love it.
Gloria R.
Manteca
It's ok when I apply it, but I feel that it doesn't hold my makeup so Inhave to constantly use a setting and moisturizer spray.
Keaton C.
Suwanee, GA
Will this make me break out?
rebecca M.
Fredericksburg, VA
Is this for all over the face or is it went for dry spots only? Also, can this replace the hydrating primer?
Katelyn V.
Where can I find this at?
Katelyn V.
How does this work on combo skin? Also what is the price on this?
Nieves G.
Does this work for people who have dry skin?