BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #67 in Face Primer

This convenient, versatile water based primer stick instantly hydrates skin to improve skin texture and to prep skin for makeup application.  Infused with shea butter, cocoa, aloe, and grape to hydrate skin. The two-in-one formula and stick form is perfect for travel or your gym bag!

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

HOW TO USE

Twist up the stick and apply all over the face in circular motions. Blend in with fingertips. Can also be used to soothe dry hands or elbows.

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

0.51 oz. (15g)

Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Glycerin, Sodium Stearate, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacoa (Coco) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

e.l.f. Prep & Hydrate Balm
  • "i really like this. i have dry skin and this is super nice for moisturizing right before applying foundation. " in 109 reviews
  • "this primer works awesome for me! i have dry skin and it works wonders! might not work too well for oily skin, which is why i gave it 4 stars. other than that, i think it is awesome and for the price, you can't beat it. i reach for this over my smash box, and too faced primers!" in 100 reviews
Malia N.
Ormond beach, FL
This primer, when applied to your face has a nice cooling affect to it. The product isn't terribly sticky which I love too.
Nicole B.
Warrensburg, MO
It is very hydrating and moisturizing without leaving a oily residue on my skin after and keeps my makeup lasting all day.
Julia B.
New Port Richey, FL
Absolutely loved this my face is susper oily it made my face super soft when ever i used it with makeup and without makeup
Flor Z.
Love elf cosmetic. This balm is smooth on the face. I just love the brand itself. It has great products and affordable too.
Johnna R.
This prep hydration from Alpha is really affordable I have dry skin in this has helped a lot I use it before my foundation
Arlene C.
I need this, my face can get so dry sometimes, bc of acne fighting products. Very nice and cheap. Totally geta the job done
Alyssa M.
I love this product by e.l.f. It has just the formula. I use it everyday before applying my make up for a hydrating affect.
leticia v.
Lansing
I haven't tried any other brand. If I had more money I would definitely try other brands but for now this works just fine.
Trinity H.
This facial primer made my skin so oily through the day And I have never combo skin type. But you do get what you pay for.
Sylvia S.
Brockton, MA
I like to use this before I apply my liner or lip stick. It moisturizes and exfoliates your lips to get the dead skin off.
Keaton C.
Suwanee, GA
Will this make me break out?
rebecca M.
Fredericksburg, VA
Is this for all over the face or is it went for dry spots only? Also, can this replace the hydrating primer?
Katelyn V.
Where can I find this at?
Katelyn V.
How does this work on combo skin? Also what is the price on this?
Nieves G.
Does this work for people who have dry skin?