BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #43 in Face Primer

This convenient, versatile water based primer stick instantly hydrates skin to improve skin texture and to prep skin for makeup application.  Infused with shea butter, cocoa, aloe, and grape to hydrate skin. The two-in-one formula and stick form is perfect for travel or your gym bag!

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

HOW TO USE

Twist up the stick and apply all over the face in circular motions. Blend in with fingertips. Can also be used to soothe dry hands or elbows.

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

0.51 oz. (15g)

Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Glycerin, Sodium Stearate, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacoa (Coco) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

e.l.f. Prep & Hydrate Balm
  • "i really like this. i have dry skin and this is super nice for moisturizing right before applying foundation. " in 109 reviews
  • "this primer works awesome for me! i have dry skin and it works wonders! might not work too well for oily skin, which is why i gave it 4 stars. other than that, i think it is awesome and for the price, you can't beat it. i reach for this over my smash box, and too faced primers!" in 100 reviews
Alyssa K.
Boiling Springs, SC
It was definitely what my lips neeeded! It is a spa day for your lips! Nice natural balm! I would recommend these to everyone male or female!
Anna R.
Columbia, TN
Easy to apply, not too thick, and very moisturizing. I feel that it makes my makeup look nicer, and it definitely makes my face feel better.
Stephanie S.
I never heard of face primer a few months ago. Found this product at an affordable price and gave it a try. I love it and so does my daughter
Mathouchka C.
Brooklyn, NY
Being that I have combination skin, what attracted me was the moisture that it gave me . But after a while my skin still begun to flake up .
Brenda S.
Edinburg
This feels so cooling against my dry skin and I love it. This does not minimize your pores but it’s a great dupe to the Milk Cosmetics stick.
joy B.
Cumming, GA
Although my face does feel hydrated after applying this primer, I don’t notice that it makes my makeup last any longer than it usually does.
Zinned M.
It's an excellent product to prep your skin for makeup, the face feel so smooth and have a good odor. For traveling is very comfortable too!
ELIZABETH P.
Doral, FL
me encanta este balsamo porque deja super hidratado lo eh recomendado a mis amigas que lo usen actualmente ya no lo tengo pero lo recomiendo
Care 😻.
Indianapolis, IN
I’m obsessed with this product. It’s extremely hydrating and perfectly prepares my face for makeup, especially when it’s super dry in winter.
Kari S.
Carlisle, PA
This was a lifesaver. First time I used it, my skin felt amazing, and my makeup went on super smooth. Definitely an everyday product for me.
Keaton C.
Suwanee, GA
Will this make me break out?
rebecca M.
Fredericksburg, VA
Is this for all over the face or is it went for dry spots only? Also, can this replace the hydrating primer?
Katelyn V.
Where can I find this at?
Katelyn V.
How does this work on combo skin? Also what is the price on this?
Nieves G.
Does this work for people who have dry skin?