BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #43 in Face Primer

This convenient, versatile water based primer stick instantly hydrates skin to improve skin texture and to prep skin for makeup application.  Infused with shea butter, cocoa, aloe, and grape to hydrate skin. The two-in-one formula and stick form is perfect for travel or your gym bag!

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

HOW TO USE

Twist up the stick and apply all over the face in circular motions. Blend in with fingertips. Can also be used to soothe dry hands or elbows.

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

0.51 oz. (15g)

Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Glycerin, Sodium Stearate, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacoa (Coco) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

e.l.f. Prep & Hydrate Balm
  • "i really like this. i have dry skin and this is super nice for moisturizing right before applying foundation. " in 109 reviews
  • "this primer works awesome for me! i have dry skin and it works wonders! might not work too well for oily skin, which is why i gave it 4 stars. other than that, i think it is awesome and for the price, you can't beat it. i reach for this over my smash box, and too faced primers!" in 100 reviews
Amelia N.
Orem , UT
Ladies with dry skin! This product is for you! It’s cost effective, non irritating, and very hydrating. Definitely a holy grail product for me.
Jaime H.
Chicago
Smells good, seems to work for everyone one else but me, but thats okay, to each is their own. Definitely worth a try! Might just work for you!
Mekaylena S.
Reno, NV
It's affordable, it for sure was perfect for my skin. Even when I prefer something high quality. This was amazing. Definitely would recommend.
Wendi S.
Marengo, IL
I love this stuff!! I love elf everything for one and I love that this cools my face but also primes it really well. I definitely recommend it!
Yesenia E.
Scottsbluff
I wasn’t expecting to like this product as much as I do I thought it was going to leave my skin feeling greasy but it leaves it feeling prepped
Lorenzo V.
Winters, CA
I tend to have oily skin in my T-Zone but even when applying this product it balances out pigmentation and texture in the skin, give it a try!
Britthany D.
If you're like me and you are very very very dry then this is what you need to use with your everyday routine it makes a world of a difference
Nick T.
AMAZING!!!! Thats all I have to say! It really helped with my dry patches and with a smooth makeup application def one of their better primers
Erin E.
This keeps my face hydrated and prepped for make up. It helps my pores stay full of moisture and can go under any foundation. So easy to apply!
Mathouchka C.
Brooklyn, NY
Being that I have combination skin, what attracted me was the moisture that it gave me . But after a while my skin still begun to flake up .
Keaton C.
Suwanee, GA
Will this make me break out?
rebecca M.
Fredericksburg, VA
Is this for all over the face or is it went for dry spots only? Also, can this replace the hydrating primer?
Katelyn V.
Where can I find this at?
Katelyn V.
How does this work on combo skin? Also what is the price on this?
Nieves G.
Does this work for people who have dry skin?