BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #64 in Face Primer

This convenient, versatile water based primer stick instantly hydrates skin to improve skin texture and to prep skin for makeup application.  Infused with shea butter, cocoa, aloe, and grape to hydrate skin. The two-in-one formula and stick form is perfect for travel or your gym bag!

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

HOW TO USE

Twist up the stick and apply all over the face in circular motions. Blend in with fingertips. Can also be used to soothe dry hands or elbows.

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

0.51 oz. (15g)

Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Glycerin, Sodium Stearate, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacoa (Coco) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

e.l.f. Prep & Hydrate Balm
  • "i really like this. i have dry skin and this is super nice for moisturizing right before applying foundation. " in 109 reviews
  • "this primer works awesome for me! i have dry skin and it works wonders! might not work too well for oily skin, which is why i gave it 4 stars. other than that, i think it is awesome and for the price, you can't beat it. i reach for this over my smash box, and too faced primers!" in 100 reviews
Elizabeth W.
Winlock
This reminds new of Milk makeup cooling water but it is super affordable. I use it to freshen up after exercise and it had a natural finish
Erin S.
Magnolia, NJ
This product helps keep my oily skin down. It hydrates my face and keeps it very smooth. I love that it does not make me break out as well.
Jennifer M.
Tulsa, OK
I always recommend e.l.f. products to everybody cause they are very affordable and lets just talk bout how fantastic their products are....
Julienn G.
Kissimmee, FL
This e.l.f primer is very good. Keep everything together with my makeup and it releases a good amount of it as well. The texture is smooth
Kelci B.
Haslet, TX
Yoooo. This stuff is the 'balm.' Literally. It makes my face feels so refreshed and it honestly makes my foundation go on so much smoother.
Julia R.
this goes on so nicely! it's very smooth and it doesn't clump or make you look oily...great for hiding pores and making your skin look even
Lesley F.
Nampa, ID
This is a huge help for my face because it is very dry at times though I have oily skin I still want to hydrate my face because of my acne
Irsi M.
Paterson, NJ
Soooooo creamy and excellent under primer to make foundation go on super smooth! It def makes my pores appear smother and its long lasting
Miranda B.
Holy grail hydration do not sleep 9n this product it is amazing. This is a great moisturizer and I pick it over my higher end foundation
EVELIN R.
It leaves my face feeling super hydrated once applied to the skin helps my makeup look better than ever I highly recommend this product!
Keaton C.
Suwanee, GA
Will this make me break out?
rebecca M.
Fredericksburg, VA
Is this for all over the face or is it went for dry spots only? Also, can this replace the hydrating primer?
Katelyn V.
Where can I find this at?
Katelyn V.
How does this work on combo skin? Also what is the price on this?
Nieves G.
Does this work for people who have dry skin?