BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #53 in Face Primer

This convenient, versatile water based primer stick instantly hydrates skin to improve skin texture and to prep skin for makeup application.  Infused with shea butter, cocoa, aloe, and grape to hydrate skin. The two-in-one formula and stick form is perfect for travel or your gym bag!

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

HOW TO USE

Twist up the stick and apply all over the face in circular motions. Blend in with fingertips. Can also be used to soothe dry hands or elbows.

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

0.51 oz. (15g)

Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Glycerin, Sodium Stearate, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacoa (Coco) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

e.l.f. Prep & Hydrate Balm
  • "i really like this. i have dry skin and this is super nice for moisturizing right before applying foundation. " in 109 reviews
  • "this primer works awesome for me! i have dry skin and it works wonders! might not work too well for oily skin, which is why i gave it 4 stars. other than that, i think it is awesome and for the price, you can't beat it. i reach for this over my smash box, and too faced primers!" in 100 reviews
Lizzy Y.
Summerville, SC
This is by far my favorite moisturizer. Not only does it leave your face feeling refreshed but it also sets the perfect foundation for the rest of your makeup
Mariela P.
Celina, TX
I recently just started to use this moisturizer and I can say I love it before I really never used one because I have oily skin. It's clean and very refreshing
yulisa r.
United States
This product is great for dry skin, leaving it glowy and ready for foundation. The only downside is it does nothing for my poors leaving them very prominent.
Allison B.
Winter Park, FL
This was very Moisturizing before and after I took off my make up and then make me feel dry it is easy to blend out on my face . It didn’t cake up or crease
Cynthia C.
Tipp City, OH
For an inexpensive product I highly recommend this product line! I've not always used a Hydrate Balm and tried this one 1st. I was excited about the results!
Deja M.
Tucson, AZ
wish it was a little more hydrating! other than that it definitely works well at priming your face! also the price was unbeatable I can't really complain!
Silvia H.
Beaverton, OR
OH MY GOD! This hydrate balm is AMAZING! I LOVE it so much it feels refreshing and it smells good I LOVE how hydrating it is it gives my face a fresh feel
Melissa C.
Austin
Every now and then, I wake up with my skin feeling dry and dehydrated. This little stick gives me just enough moisture when I need it and is easy to apply.
Tabitha S.
Charlotte, NC
It did its job, my face was hydrated. However, this is not for oily skin. I was hoping it would keep me matte while still hydrating my face but it didn't.
Gabriela B.
Orlando, FL
Great and inexpensive. I love it so far and I would totally buy again. Best thing I have found for hiding pores and blemishes and mattifying my oily skin.
Keaton C.
Washington, DC
Will this make me break out?
rebecca M.
Fredericksburg, VA
Is this for all over the face or is it went for dry spots only? Also, can this replace the hydrating primer?
Katelyn V.
Where can I find this at?
Katelyn V.
How does this work on combo skin? Also what is the price on this?
Nieves G.
Does this work for people who have dry skin?